Reviews for The Idea of Forever
amber belle chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
how wonderful. let's hope JKR decides to go with that particular plot line.

personally, i would elope with remus, but he appears to be taken... :P great work, as always
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I really like this] and since I reviewed I'll have to elope with sirius of course]
Munchkin91 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
aww! i really hope everything is ok for them in DH. i will be so angry and sad if something happens to them. but i totally kno what u mean about wanting to write this before jkr ruins it b/c i just started writing a fanfic and DH is so gonna ruin it. o well. i really liked this story!
TheRavenclawNinja chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
You write the best, and this is no exception! I can only hope this plays out in DH! Beautiful story.

Nora x
X.xHorror-Junkie101x.X chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
AW! I love them two they are SO Cute toghther!

ho Raven Black:D
kellydofc chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Another beautiful story.
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
oh, this is perfect, and you're right, it does finish off over the moon nicely! i love the not-quite-a-proposal, and tonks wearing her 3rd best tshirt, and its just so *them* - absolutely perfect. i think anything different would pull them completely out of character lol. so this is just right.

although, i do want to pose a question to you: if tonks takes remus' last name, what do we call her? P i mean i'm sure tonks would survive as a nickname but... i think thats an interesting thought. i might explore that in a little story, unless you want to (and by all means if you want to, i'm sure you'll do a much better job of it than me, so go ahead!)

Lexie
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
*wistfully sighs*

oh, i just heart these warm and fuzzy feelings, thanks so much for this. and i've gotta tell ya, i totally think the two of them would elope... i really, REALLY hope this happens in DH. for realsies. and if not, then i'll just live in my own little world of denial where this ficlet will be my canon. :)
Mirax Corran chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
*dissolves into a small puddle of mush* That was incredibly sweet!

I confess, I've been reading Over the Moon all along and have been lurking, but this was the perfect conclusion to all of it.
alterguild chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
What a lovely, quiet, and subdued coda to Over the Moon. Just right, very fitting, and very much needed. This is one of those situations where dialogue can ruin the mood. You have exactly enough to set up the story and then you let the emotions tell the tale, something you are able to do wonderfully.

Excellent work, as always. I can only hope things work out as well for them in the book. Take care!
ebonyquill chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
:) In my mind, that was the perfect way for them to exchange their vows. I adored the sunflowers part because (like Remus) that was the one statement I also duly noted throughout the series.

as always, I will keep praying to the J.K. Rowling gods that this wedding of sorts will happen in Deathly Hallows (or after).

have a nice day!
AluraEmbrey chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Very sweet! I just love the idea of them getting married as they are. Life is too short, esp in a war, to worry of huge weddings and cartering and what not. All they needed were themselves and it was wonderful! Excellent idea.

And I like your review bribe. So I get to elope with Draco now right? lol
lizlovegood12 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
You almost maked me cry! This was so romantic! I want to marry Remus too! bye!
we-r-the-cure chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Nice! Bring on Fred Weasley, he's a cutey! lol! Wonderful fic! If I could award you stars I'd give it 15 out of 10!
changenotcoins chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
My choice of character to elope with would certainly be Remus. ;)

I really, REALLY liked this. Then again, I like all of your stuff. But I hope this happens in the new book... or least SOMETHING between the two of them.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3