Reviews for Till We Meet Again, Ma Cher
Brizzy chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
MoonlightMaiden14 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This was a unique one shot. Interesting, short read, and I enjoyed it. It could use a slight revision, but it's not too necessary. Overall, well done.
crazy.twilight.love chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
i actually really like this story, though 214 years is a long time to be alone
Ashlyn Darke chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
You made me cry! It was so sweet, what her father did for her, but the ending was amazing!
Unknown reader chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Hi! I like your fic, it was great. I hope you will write more stories like that. Thank you.

P.S.: Since I'm a French girl, there was no problems for me when I saw French words. At first, it was a little weird, but after I thought that it was good with the story, and it made me feel even more emotions. So thank you one more time.
Forever Ordinary chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Ohh, I totally love it!
Rukia0Kurosaki0Abari chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Very nice! I love the French appeal as does my fiancé. (Yay for French words!) I hope to see many, many more chapters.
snow-pheonix chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Aw...I love happy endings, and their love is truly one that withstands all trials. :)

Nice job! I look forward to reading more of your works.

Snow
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
christina chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
The story is very nice, but I think I like your commentary with Darien more. Made me laugh :UP
Lady-DeLaLuna chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
loved this story!
shantie1984 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
great job on this story
kagome689 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
you are really good with this story. keep on writing. it seems that you are good with writing history/romance fanfics and also putting in french words gave it a really good touch. i hope i see more of your fanfics soon.