Reviews for Consequences
ellesra chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
But... Can't Mina go back in time and get Albus? She still got the timeturner! :0 Cheers.
SAPPHIRELIBRA1995 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I CAN'T WAIT FOR AN UPDATE THE PLOT SEEMS WONDERFUL
Minerva's little girl chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
hm, interesting indeed. You're doing a great job. update soon.
Lon Wolfgood chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Wicked! I'm liking this story a lot! :)
Kaitylen chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I cried...how could you do that poor Albus...poor Hermione
Bil chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Oh, wow, what a crazy, fascinating, brilliant idea! I love it! But poor Albus. Interesting to have Minerva being the one doing silly things - but that might be why she learnt to be a lot more strict about rules, seeing the consequences.

The description of Albus's room was cool, especially the radish mobile - and okay, Luna as Albus's mum suddenly makes a whole lot of stuff make sense! He comes by his quirkiness very honestly! The 4th year rebellion was fun too.

I love the line "Mum would have mentioned if they were megalomaniacs". Also cool that although Albus really doesn't agree with her he's still going to help her.

Excellent idea. I'm most interested to see where you'll go with this.
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Oh my god, that was confusing to start with! And you were right, I did need the tissues. I can't believe she did that, for him. I mean, it's exactly the sort of thing she would do but to give up her family... I admire them both. I can't imagine what Albus had to go through. It's amazing so far, i hope the next chapter will be just as good, if not better! Write again soon!

xxStellaxx
dhawthorne chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
ooh...great story! I can't wait for the next chapters! This is really well written! Great job!