Reviews for Concrete Angel
Homicide.and.Suicide.777 chapter 1 . 3/23
Good story. A few little error and you could have altered the song to say "he" instead of "she," maybe, but still very touching and well written. Good job.
Dean's Trench Coat Angel chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Loved this short story! I love the song, and I loved that you made it into a Harry Potter fic. Keep writing! 3 :) :D
ivi chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was really touching. I'm almost crying right now as I'm listening to the song at the same time as reading this. The text fits in really well. Cudos to you.
TheScarlettShadows chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
brillant and touching! where did the poem come from? it was very effective though
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Great story and very well written. Sad topic though. I like stories that bring a reader into the story and the reader can feel what the characters feel and I did with this story. Again awesome job. Can't express it enough.
AJ chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Wow... Very well written and an ohh too real problem that children endure that most will never know until it is too late.
Demon of Truth chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I read this, and i almost cried. Concrete angel has always been one of my favorite songs and this just made it even better. Thank you for spreading the message that abuse is wrong.
Brooke chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Concrete Angel is one of my favorite songs, and this story was really touching. I know it sounds sappy and dorky and stuff, but it kind of made me want to cry. I also love how you made the angel Draco, it just seems to fit him so well. Plus, it reminds me of the music video when the angel is at the funeral and then goes to meet the girl.
kattastic999 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
you should write a sister story for this that tells Draco's side of the story and how he died
Terri Granger chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Wow. Just, wow. I don't think I can say anything else. This is a fantastic piece of angst. Well done.
just a kid 1993 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
OMG I'm crying this was a really powerful story my niece's where abused for years but luckily th eldest told the police and they live with us now and my sisters getting help sorry for the life story I've noticed a few people have given you theres so i thought I'd just add mine...

amazing story xx
veganwrocker chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Wow, that was extraordinarily powerful.

What song was that?
natalieisawildflower chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
that was sweet very cute
Deliliah and Nathan chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
that's so sad, i liked it, a great message.
Fiona12690 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Wow this was good! I liked how you put Draco in the story. I have a story also called " Concrete Angel" about Harry being abused also but not as good as this one. Loved this and will be on my favorites forever.

-Rogue