Reviews for Broken
berry5tz chapter 24 . 7/19/2015
My favorite chapter was chapter 5. I couldn't even begin to express how wonderful that chapter was. Itachi letting Kakashi run. They were holding hands and running under the moonlight. I just loved it. Itachi, laughing as they ran . Kakashi requesting to be allowed to go even faster. I don't know. I could just picture the entire scene so vividly. It was my favorite.

Kisame and Pein we both jerks. They never could get over themselves. And it was funny to me to see Hidan act so calm. Usually he's screaming and inflicting pain on himself. Kazaku not thinking about making a buck all the actually spending time with real people instead of marionettes. And Deidara just being his self.

This was very enjoyable. I just wish that such a beautiful romance. Itachi and Kakashi could have stayed together. No one or nothing standing in their way.

Great job!
Monafusion chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
That is the best itakaka I've ever red not only itakaka but the best fanfic ever please write another onethank you very much
MelloLily chapter 22 . 5/24/2015
Here's a review for you: Don't ask for reviews! You think people would care a lot if you never finished? Write because you enjoy it, not for the attention.
MelloLily chapter 21 . 5/24/2015
Most common occurrences in this story: "Come here" being said a lot and Kakashi being tired all the time.
MelloLily chapter 15 . 5/24/2015
Now you're just repeating everything. Same thing is being written now as in other chapters. Same story of Kakashi curling up to Itachi. Same story of Kakashi always trembling in fear when Kisame comes. I bet I know exactly what is going to happen in the next chapter. More whimpering, being scared, and cuddling up close to Itachi. This is getting really redundant.
MelloLily chapter 3 . 5/23/2015
I said it already, I just don't like how weak you're portraying Kakashi. Only thing getting me through it is pretending this is not Naruto and a different story completely. I know, point of fan fictions, to create something different with existing characters. Just a personal preference.
MelloLily chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
Normally I'm not a fan of changing personalities in stories (I love Itachi and Kakashi, but you're making Kakashi seem too weak). However, by pretending I know nothing about Naruto and taking the story as is, it is very good.
MelloLily chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Good so far... I can tell this was written so long ago when Jiraiya wasn't well known. Otherwise, if this story was written now, now that the manga is finished, you wouldn't have thought Jiraiya incapable of protecting himself against an attack.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Kakashi is way to oc. He seems like a little child around ittachi when itachi is younger. So it actually seems unreal.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
Stockholm syndrome?

I thought Kakashi would be stronger than that... so OOC
Guest chapter 24 . 12/12/2014
Oh tell me whats the name of the sequel.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Thank you for this wonderful chapter. I love you.
ItaKaka lover chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Guest chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
Can I also join in that Kakashi Love Team?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/3/2014
You are a school student and you write so good! I can't believe that. Anyway the story is wonderful.