Reviews for Broken
MelloLily chapter 2 . 13m
Normally I'm not a fan of changing personalities in stories (I love Itachi and Kakashi, but you're making Kakashi seem too weak). However, by pretending I know nothing about Naruto and taking the story as is, it is very good.
MelloLily chapter 1 . 26m
Good so far... I can tell this was written so long ago when Jiraiya wasn't well known. Otherwise, if this story was written now, now that the manga is finished, you wouldn't have thought Jiraiya incapable of protecting himself against an attack.
Kakashi is way to oc. He seems like a little child around ittachi when itachi is younger. So it actually seems unreal.
Stockholm syndrome?

I thought Kakashi would be stronger than that... so OOC
Guest chapter 24 . 12/12/2014
Oh tell me whats the name of the sequel.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Thank you for this wonderful chapter. I love you.
ItaKaka lover chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
VERY GOOD ,WOW,WONDERFUL AND SO ON!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
Can I also join in that Kakashi Love Team?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/3/2014
You are a school student and you write so good! I can't believe that. Anyway the story is wonderful.
kakashi chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Very good . A little pathetic.
emmly94 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
So here's my two cents. My favourite character from the naruto series is kakashi so it kind of saddens me to see him so terribly weak in this fanfic. Its very OCC. I dont mind the plot but i wish kakashi had a bit more fight in him.
Yuu chapter 13 . 2/4/2014
Kakashi isn't a minor character- and he IS the coolest 3

good story, but i like more torture... without sounding sadistic...
Phoenix's Inferno chapter 24 . 8/19/2013
Is there a sequel? I would love smut! :D
Gaby Castro chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I like this story!
Random reader chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Ok im reasing and all of a sudden i start chocking because read kakashi wimpering ok groaning hissing gasping i get but wimpering sadly it doesn't seem kakashi-ish