Reviews for Broken
Monafusion chapter 1 . 5/25
That is the best itakaka I've ever red not only itakaka but the best fanfic ever please write another onethank you very much
MelloLily chapter 22 . 5/24
Here's a review for you: Don't ask for reviews! You think people would care a lot if you never finished? Write because you enjoy it, not for the attention.
MelloLily chapter 21 . 5/24
Most common occurrences in this story: "Come here" being said a lot and Kakashi being tired all the time.
MelloLily chapter 15 . 5/24
Now you're just repeating everything. Same thing is being written now as in other chapters. Same story of Kakashi curling up to Itachi. Same story of Kakashi always trembling in fear when Kisame comes. I bet I know exactly what is going to happen in the next chapter. More whimpering, being scared, and cuddling up close to Itachi. This is getting really redundant.
MelloLily chapter 3 . 5/23
I said it already, I just don't like how weak you're portraying Kakashi. Only thing getting me through it is pretending this is not Naruto and a different story completely. I know, point of fan fictions, to create something different with existing characters. Just a personal preference.
MelloLily chapter 2 . 5/23
Normally I'm not a fan of changing personalities in stories (I love Itachi and Kakashi, but you're making Kakashi seem too weak). However, by pretending I know nothing about Naruto and taking the story as is, it is very good.
MelloLily chapter 1 . 5/23
Good so far... I can tell this was written so long ago when Jiraiya wasn't well known. Otherwise, if this story was written now, now that the manga is finished, you wouldn't have thought Jiraiya incapable of protecting himself against an attack.
Kakashi is way to oc. He seems like a little child around ittachi when itachi is younger. So it actually seems unreal.
Stockholm syndrome?

I thought Kakashi would be stronger than that... so OOC
Guest chapter 24 . 12/12/2014
Oh tell me whats the name of the sequel.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Thank you for this wonderful chapter. I love you.
ItaKaka lover chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
VERY GOOD ,WOW,WONDERFUL AND SO ON!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
Can I also join in that Kakashi Love Team?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/3/2014
You are a school student and you write so good! I can't believe that. Anyway the story is wonderful.
kakashi chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Very good . A little pathetic.