Reviews for Painting the Sun
Chloboe chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
this story is wonderful! the characters' actions were believable and the grammar was good for the most part. sorry i don't have much to say but i can only think of mistakes when i write reviews and this story had very few! _
auhcelyk chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
That was some awesome fic you got there. Totally love how you kept Issun oddly in-character... For some reason, as he went on trying to hide the painting from Ammy, I could imagine him just saying all those stuff the way he speaks in the game (you know, gibberish sounds)... Either way, I found this better compared to most Okami fics... Faved, btw.
Dogzii chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Awwww that was so sweet QwQ
Twilight Okami chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This was a really cute one-shot! I love the friendship between Issun and Amaterasu. You caught their characters perfectly!
XxAkai YukixX chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I love this story! :D

I read it a long time ago, and finally found it again. 3

Nice descriptions of everything.
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Umm...please disregard the review from EdwardFanatic...whatever the number was the OLD ,my friend has juwst pretend I wrote that stuff...which I did.
Emm123 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
OMG!Aw,so cute!I CAN'T believe he wrote the kanji for "Beautiful Amaterasu"on the painting!O my god!Issun So loves her!
Marzeh chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Haha! Awesome story, the whole 'Anteater' thing really made me giggle.

Nice job on it. x3
The Ghost-Ninja Guy chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Even though I don't know very much about this game, I know enough to know what is happening and this was such a funny story. You are very good at these kinds of stories, yes?
Abcdy chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Aw, that was wicked cute. I lovee this game, and this story. )
Thirdly chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
*waterfall tears* So sweet...T-T
Shadowsole chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
great
Estrella85 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Such a cute story! Very well written. :)
Mists chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Oh! I adore this! I so wanted Issun and Ammy to get together at the end. I was just waiting for Ammy to turn into the most beautiful woman in the game and to Issun pass out. Someone REALLY has to write that. Anyway, awesome story. Wonderful flow and great emotions. Great job.
Tainted Light chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
That is so cool! Imagine what Issun would be like if Ammy turned into her human form. Infinite stream of hearts probably. hee hee