Reviews for Public
Guardian 777 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
cool
SickOfPenNames chapter 14 . 2/27/2008
Oh nice descision Kakashi. And smart choice Genma. Now off to read the next one. I need to catch up on these.

SickOfPenNames chapter 13 . 2/27/2008
whats the descision? ooh i can't wait to see

SickOfPenNames chapter 12 . 2/27/2008
Aww what a sweet couple. A nice bath together then bed. Cute.

SickOfPenNames chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
Oh drama. And Genma could get in some serious trouble if he keeps up those kind of thoughts
SickOfPenNames chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Oh nice start. But what the hell is Kakashi doing at the end?

franchu7 chapter 14 . 11/2/2007
OMG! your ff is so great! I love it! you're the best.

I love Kakashi and "seeing" hihm with Anko is so damn cute!

Keep writing such wonderful stories!
Shenlong7 chapter 14 . 10/27/2007
A marvelous way to end this fan fic. One must know that secrets of the heart cannot be kept, for it is hard not to be able to hug someone when you want to hug them badly.
Shenlong7 chapter 13 . 10/27/2007
I thought his decision to go out in public would be him beating the living crap out of Genma, but then again I guess I was wrong. He feels very proud for her and loves the fact that she is all his. He loves having what every man would want, but such feelings only lead to jealousy and that leads to people getting mercked.
Shenlong7 chapter 12 . 10/27/2007
haha, Naruto couldn't catch a cold, much less an idea of what's going on. Yep, as I thought they are going to have to come out to the public and Tsunade might already know. Also love how you showed them having an normal shower and bed (as in one without sex) to show that their relationship goes deeper than sex.
Shenlong7 chapter 10 . 10/25/2007
My god I haven't read any of your stuff in a while, sorry about that. I even saw your new story was out. DId you have a birthday chapter on the 24th. I did since it was not only Anko's birthday, but my own.
Shenlong7 chapter 8 . 10/1/2007
The drop of the atom bomb, love it! hahahaha, and each thing is broken to humor as we see Kakashi acting very possessive of Anko and now Anko is wondering how to let Genma down.
Shenlong7 chapter 7 . 10/1/2007
Well it looks like this chapter was designed to make the love triangle that you wanted to ensnare the two lovers in and is destined to end in heart break for poor Genma.
Shenlong7 chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
Great chapter, each one of their raging hormones and the wish to hug the person they love. Genma's about to find out, they are going to be in a massive fight and already they are wondering hwo they will act if faced with something as grave as seeing the other get hurt or killed. Love it!
Shenlong7 chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
Well just as I predicted and now one'll be forced to go through a nightmare. It also adds a test for them because now they will either have to reveal their relationship or gain inner strength from this.