Reviews for Witches Wizards Shadows and Souls
26Naruto26 chapter 25 . 8/20
This story is the best Yugioh/Harry Potter crossover on fanfiction. Well, it doesn't have any competition since only other competent story spends building up Harry as a duelist just to find creative ways for him to fail, and makes the main character of the story feel like extra buggage
26Naruto26 chapter 24 . 8/20
Problem with making all duels look close, even ones that include comic relief villains like Weevil and Rex is that it cheapens the duels against powerful people. At this point all these duels took a dump on anime duels like Yugi vs Bakura and Yugi vs Kaiba. The key to a good story is establishing how powerful characters are, and from what this story says, Yugi and Kaiba can be beat by random people of the street. Stories with over powered characters are often boring, but stories with powerful characters struggling against comic relief villains get overlooked by many people.

Still it's not a bad story
Grac3 chapter 33 . 6/7
This was, hands down, one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. I literally could not stop reading it. The plot was engaging, the characters were all authentic, and I have never seen duels written so well outside of the show. I am amazed at how well you slotted the two very different worlds into each other, and the dynamic you have created with the yamis and hikaris. That being said, you scared the crap out of me when you pretended to kill Kaiba. I was so relieved when you revealed what had actually happened. I am very much looking forward to reading the sequel.
you where off this chapter, dark magician girl has an ability that increases its attack points by 300 for every dark magician type monster on the field making it 2300 and enough to beat machine king prototype
AnimeCritic515 chapter 33 . 1/21
1000!

I love this story and I love these ideas. This story is what got me into writing. Keep up the good work!
red neo ranger chapter 33 . 1/11
Loved it
No one chapter 3 . 1/10
Okay I just started reading this as I just got into the yugioh fandom. Really late but yeah. I just started chapter 3 and honestly this is amazing. I mean the length is epic, the character development is there and I love how you input random bits of humour from the characters. I am only at chapter 3 and am addicted to it. Teehee. Ur awesome
David-El chapter 28 . 11/1/2015
Wait, why didn't you feed your Puppyshipping tendencies by having Raquel and Angus tease them about arguing like an old married couple?
David-El chapter 22 . 10/29/2015
About those tests, do you think you could come up with one for me to use in my own story? I ask because I have never read the manga and have no idea what kind of tests Shadi likes to use.
David-El chapter 30 . 10/8/2015
Umm, why did those two start showing their personalities again? They still didn't have their souls so what happened?
David-El chapter 27 . 10/8/2015
Something in this makes me upset with Harry. He says that his friends wouldn't turn on him, yet Ron did out of jealousy just two years earlier over the Tournament and neither of them supported him when he wanted to go to the Department of Mysteries the previous year. Also, neither of them wrote to him much in the summer between Fourth and Fifth Year.
David-El chapter 19 . 10/8/2015
So, what does Draco need to do in order to end the Penalty Game, because what was explained wasn't very clear.
David-El chapter 15 . 10/7/2015
I think you're doing an excellent job portraying Seto. Out of curiosity, why don't you like Shadi? He doesn't show up often enough to make a judgment on in my opinion.
David-El chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
Well, I can certainly sympathize with your betas, even if I prefer Wishshipping! And I must say, this is a very enjoyable story, I look forward to reading the rest!
Alycia. D chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
This is turning out to be a very good story, Mei. I'm in love with it. BEST. STORY. EVER. I love. You have good taste in writing stories.
1,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »