Reviews for Witches Wizards Shadows and Souls
Winterholt chapter 33 . 7/11
That was great. I couldn't stop reading and those duels had me on the edge of my seat! Anyway, I am off to read the sequel now.
-Winter
P.S. I do wonder what happened to Bastet, though I figure she might show up in the sequel.
Winterholt chapter 28 . 7/11
Because there is no kill like overkill...
I was thinking wouldn't the people that used the Seal of the Orichalcos before would still have somewhat more easier chance to become influence by it? I mean Rex and Underwood became influence by it again?
If you decide to rewrite this story you could put how easy to get influenced by the Orichalcos like Yami was or get Yami under the control of the Orichalcos again?
Frogluv123 chapter 33 . 3/20
Officially finished reading book one! Wow, that was a doozy.

It was really entertaining and enthralling! I'm super excited to read the sequel.

There were a fair amount of errors scattered through this book, but as it's ~400k words written in about a year, I can't blame you. Overall, high quality though!

((the response at the beginning of chapter 21 has me dead lmaooo))

I'll be back to review your sequel and possibly some other works soon!
Frogluv123 chapter 1 . 3/18
I'm... not quite sure if I'm ready to slog through 600k words of pure crossover, but I'm willing to try...

this pair may actually last me more than two hours (as I'm an extremely fast reader), so I'm impressed already.

I hope it'll be worth the read! I'll probably be reviewing again at the end of each book.
SiZodiac chapter 22 . 3/7
I have no idea where your misunderstanding of Shadi came from, or perhaps it is a translation issue. but Malik misunderstood Shadi's message, it wasn't intentionally misleading. Shadi was killed by Bakura five years prior to the start of the series (if I remembered correctly), that is probably why he went to the Ishtar clan since the timeline match. Shadi was killed and his clan wiped out, of course he would try to warn the other tomb keepers and tell them to find the Nameless Pharaoh. Malik is the one who misunderstood him.
SiZodiac chapter 18 . 3/7
The duel between Yami and Bakura is pretty awesome.
SiZodiac chapter 16 . 3/6
The portrayal of character relationships are a bit ooc in some parts, in that you let your preferences muddle certain characterizations. Yami and Yugi constantly joke that Kaiba could not defeat them in this fic, when in canon they respect Kaiba and Joey equally and believe them both having equal chance at his title. (Not to mention Yugi would NEVER belittle ANY duelists chance of winning against him. and Yami had generally been cured of his arrogance in this respect at Duelist Kingdom since his duels with Kaiba and later with Mai.) Bakura respect Priest Seto as a formidable foe in his past life. etc. Finally, Kaiba himself toned his insult of Joey down a lot after they dueled for the "bronze" medal. so I honestly have no idea why the constant need in this fic to subtly took jabs. Seriously, my favorite character wasn't even Kaiba yet I find your mistreatment of him a bit difficult to read sometimes.
SiZodiac chapter 6 . 3/5
The sorting is disappointing. I kinda hoped they would all be sorted into different houses, so in turn they could bring the four houses together. On another note, I find it interesting that it is generally believed that the four yugioh protagonists of the first three series would all be sorted into different houses: Yugi to Hufflepuff, Yami to Slytherin, Jaden to Gryffindor, and Yusei to Ravenclaw.
I agree with Yugi, Malik, Ryou, Yami and Bakura being angry at Rom Harry and Hermione for being selfish little brats. Are Hermione Ron and Harry stupid to not even anware that Yami wasn't already feeling guilty enough about what happened to Yugi plus they are opening old wounds to the point that those Three Stupid brats is putting salt in that wound. I have a some words for Hermione, Ron and that hypocrite Harry Potter...STOP BEING NOSY PEOPLE AND YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO FORCE THEM TO TELL YOU THEIR SECRETS I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY "FUCK OFF YOUR ARE BEING A FUCKING SELFISH BRATS"!
Personally I hate the cold and I can't never get used to the cold weather maybe in my past life I was from a warm place?
I also love cats. My best friend had a cat but he was put down. The cat was named Boots and he was so cute.
Kimmytrainer chapter 25 . 12/12/2016
Okay I loved that little bit at the end, very funny XD and WOOT badass Grandpa for the win!
Kimmytrainer chapter 16 . 12/11/2016
I love that Harry and his friends think duel monsters is awesome XD
1,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »