Reviews for Fire Of Unknown Origin
justawkwardlystandingthere chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Omg, surely that can't be Dean. Love this story, please update soon!
Lorelee13 chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Pls update soon
Nobody's Love chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
Such a shame that you left this fic here, in the best part. I was wondering what really happened to the real Dean...
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
Are you ever going to finish this story 'cause I really like it would would really like to know what happens next!
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Very interesting. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Chasez16 chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
Wow i can't wait for more. Please update soon.
PassPtOfObsession chapter 5 . 9/11/2007
This is a awesome Sam whumpage fic, though I do hope that Dean isn't Dean, if u know what I mean? I couldn't comprehend the fact that this Dean would want to harm his brother as badly as this. Please update!
Just Cassi chapter 5 . 9/8/2007
Hi! I'v been reading your fic and I have to say it's great! Just cant wait for more!

PS. Sorry about the teeth, hope you're feeling better!
alexisabove chapter 5 . 9/8/2007
ho-ly crap.

that last bit of chapter 5 friggin killed me.

so good, PLEASE update soon!
Still Awesome2009 chapter 5 . 9/8/2007
wow I'm in love with this story it is violent and angsty
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 9/8/2007
What a freaking awesome chapter! I could jusr kiss Bobby right now. Sam was to the point that he lterally could take no more of the beating Dean was giving him. I think he would have given up and let himself die! Thank God Bobby came rushing thru that door!

Now the thing is tho, what will Bobby do? Because if it is Dean, he can't kill him! How will they figure things out? And then oh the road to recovery for Sam is going to be along one. It'll take a while before he ever trusts Dean again!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 5 . 9/8/2007
wow wow i love it please more chapters
exitlight chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
I confoozed. But it's good.
exitlight chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
I really like it, thumbs up!
exitlight chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Huh, I'm gonna keep readin you've caught my interest, I like it,good song that title.