Reviews for Birthday Cake!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I love this story! But oddly enough..I can't help but want there to be a sequel (or prequel) about the time when Hayate coughed in Genma's face..So many possibilities with that! Like the heartbrokenness Hayate feels when he mistakes Genma's shocked and horrified expression for him not loving him anymore or something? Idk..but I think you should definitely do it!
FlyingChange chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Awesome story! It was really well written! I loved the humour! I ligit cried I was laughing so hard! Good job!
aoh chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
love, pure love!

i feel like never getting healthy again...

um *fidgets*

if anyone's noticed my reviewing quite a few genmahayate fic during the last day(s) is, um, because i have a cough and i'm trying to cure it with yaoi! yup. looking up hayate really wasn't serious because i hardly remembered him, but i like genma, so... and it seemed fitting... anyway, i think i'm hooked now. i wish there was more, so much more of these fics. i was quite happy to discover that by the tireless work of a few authors, there are quite a few fic for me to enjoy, so i guess i should be content. i especially love how hayate is characterized as a dragon, and genma is so passionate in his love and appreciation. and genma wanting to get fucked, yum. you guys really made me love this pairing!~! and coughing people can make love and be loved, too! hehe. thank you~
Hakumei the Killer Panda chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Haha! Brain bleach! This was hot AND funny! Great job! LOVE IT! YAY! HAYATE GOT TO BE THE SEME!
Jigoku Hoshi chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
That was a good combination of hot and funny. I enjoyed it very much!
Delirium Cordia chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I love it! Great job.

Aww, Hayate's so cute. I love this pairing.
kissama chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
aww cute
Mavara chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
wow great story it was funny and it had smex love the paring even though i didnt know some of the people in the story.
nobiki chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
cute - i just love torturing aoba with the sounds of friends having sex. it's approaching some kind of fetish. we need a name for it. rai is the perfect friend. glad hayate enjoyed his birthday *grin*