Reviews for Lesson In Surrender
cgluv chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
and even stupider six-pack

lol that made me grin
RomioneForEver chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Ok, you are my new BFF for adding that RENT quote
Jay A. Angelin chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I. Want. More! Oh, Ron and Hermione, the most wonderful pair ever. I like this story so far. Keep up the good work!
aglowingstar chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
aww i loved it. "Ron-hugs." aw :D
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
sigh

phew

deep breath

WOW that was so understated in emotion it was perfect. I often think that JK Rowling got lucky. Your fic proves that there are other writers out there equally talented. WOW. I love your style. You should definitely have a crack at professional writing (aka writing for more than pleasure - for actual money).

I wish you all the luck in your career/hobby. - Sarah
ABitOfBlack chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
now this is some really really good writing here
Marasquin chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
its beautiful

(really, its the only word that can describe it)

youve interpreted hermione amazingly

ron's a suspiciously nice though; but it fits with the storyline

bravo
Efil Lacisum chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Wow. Just... wow. This is one of the best fanfics I think I've ever read! You have a very clear, concise writing style that is very easy to understand, and it helps that your grammar is spot on. This was very eloquently written. I loved it! Definately going on my favorites list :)
cherryopsicle chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
gush!

That wonderfully written.
AnimeWhore666DOOM chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
that was awesome! you write wonderfully! i loved this story...i just really needed a ron/hermoine story at the moment. and u delivered :D again, wonderful story love!
Calime chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Firstly, LoOse - adj. - not firmly fixed, slack. Or, LoOse - v. - to set free. Secondly, Lose - v. - to mislay, or to fail to win. Figure out which one you want.

Thirdly, brilliant piece of writing. It felt like Hermione, it was beautiful to read, and...wow. Excellent work. Definitely not M-rated, though.
Angelica chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I really enjoyed this. It was very well-written. It was exciting and spontaneous and it was highly creative. I do believe you mispelled "loses."

But that's just me.

Otherwise it was a great story.
Astrid-fusion chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
This is amazing, just...wow! Seriously, really well written and perfectly in character. I was just hyping myself up for the new book when I stumbled across this and it really made me happy and has brightened up my day/morning thing..Hahah..

So thank you very much and super congrats on the awesome fic!