Reviews for The Past Has a Way of Writing the Future
ladybugbear2 chapter 14 . 6/2/2010
okay, can i just say that i absolutely loved this story? it was ahmazing! there were a few verb tense shifts that i noticed, but besides that it was awesome!
liz1015 chapter 14 . 11/9/2008

sequal! sequal! sequal! preety please
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 3/2/2008
Wow. Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
WickedBluerose chapter 14 . 2/29/2008
In tears again ... but good tears all the same. This is the most amazing Wicked fan fic I've ever read .. and I read A LOT. It truly was brilliant, in character, happy ending... couldn't have asked for more... thank you.
WickedBluerose chapter 6 . 2/29/2008
I'm only at chapter six and will quickly read the rest of the story tonight, but wanted to tell you how much I love this chapter. Finally someone questioning all the lies and who better than Glinda's own daughter. The parts coming together with the questions and having seen the play enough to have it memorized... as silly as it may sound... tears are running down my face ... mixture of knowing that lie behind all those questions and the joy of anticipating the truth finally being laid out for all to see. Thank you for writing this as it is a great story well written... now of to finish it.. :-)
Silvine Fae Graycin chapter 14 . 1/26/2008
I just read all of it. I love the way you wrote everything. brilliant.
deadxparrot chapter 14 . 9/13/2007
I'm sorry that I lost track of this one, but I love the ending! Keep up the great writing skills!
0xKissMeGoodbyex0 chapter 14 . 9/4/2007
Good story!
Euryale chapter 14 . 9/4/2007
Awesome ending! In particular, I liked Chapter 13...the formatting was really interesting, and the climax exciting. Well done story! P.S...I liked the visual of everyone hopping aboard a flying table to get to Robber's Forest. Nice touch!
lotrelves chapter 14 . 9/3/2007
Yay! Good ending. Good Witch of the South, eh? Good. :)
TryDefyingGravity chapter 14 . 9/3/2007
Yayy, a happy ending ] We all love them. Glad you like my reviews, I like giving them ]

Good chapter, and it really has ended now. [ Oh, the sadness.

I'll be looking out for more of your stuff ]
TryDefyingGravity chapter 13 . 9/3/2007
Agh, sadness, is this the last chapter? It was a great ending, thank Oz for Elphaba returning ] It almost had me in tears, however! That was cruel...

Great chapter, well done ] I'll be looking out for more of your work ]
grey-eyed-goddess chapter 13 . 9/2/2007
You get an Aw...And a bit adorable filled cookie. And a hug. That was great. Simply great. I loved For Good mixed into it. Gaah. So great.
lotrelves chapter 13 . 9/2/2007
It was...emotional. I almost cried. Very good. :)

Just a little advice. I thought the death scene was a little quick.

Hm, how many more chapters?
0xKissMeGoodbyex0 chapter 13 . 9/2/2007
good chapter update soon! if there is an update i can't really tell if it's over or not :) lol i hope it's not
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »