Reviews for Murphy's Law
FluffNutter chapter 28 . 1/22/2008
Oh no! Not again!

Poor Sammy. Poor Dean!

Keep the hurt/comfort coming!

maxandkiz chapter 28 . 1/22/2008
Awesome chapter! Loved Sam's reactions to the memories. Now the gremlin's got Sammy trapped! Hope Bobby didn't really leave the hospital. Can't wait to see what the gremlin's plan is.
Enkidu07 chapter 27 . 1/18/2008
Awesome story! I am so glad I found it. Is this the end or are you going to play with them some more... there is that whole gremlin thing to take care of... and George... and Dean's injuries. So I am guessing there may be more to it. I love this story!
xanseviera chapter 27 . 1/18/2008
it's been a while since my last comment~ XD I do read every single chapter and I love how you keep on the pace of the story~ damn it makes me wants to read more.. poor Sam (or Sammy) for not remember anything in between of his amnesia~

“First of all, how old is Dean?”

*gawd~ I almost fall off the chair laughing...
Enkidu07 chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
I love bobby's priority list! About time that someone put Dean at the top! I just realized that this story has a million chapters... I am in heaven!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
hehehe. dean is so clever... make sam think it is his idea to take a break! this was a fun chapter!
AJ chapter 27 . 1/18/2008
Great chapter! Now that Sam remember the whole amnesia episode, hope he'll appreciate Dean more. Also loved Bobby.. "checking the key.." :D..
ziggy.uk chapter 27 . 1/17/2008
Adored that chapter! At least Dean isn't p*ssed off with Sam anymore, just relieved that it really is Sam and not Sammy after that Batman comment! So funny how worried and horrified Dean and Bobby were for a moment though!

Poor Sammy, starting to remember events that happened during his 'weirdo' amnesia! Now he's remembering Dean and Bobby are going to get loads of mileage out of embarrassing him! Nice that Dean jumped into protective big brother mode when Sam got upset and wanted the privacy of a moment with his brother, and so funny him yanking the door open, catching Bobby eavesdropping and Doc Wayne not far behind him!

Sure Bobby and Dean are going to have some fun with Sam, payback for him getting their backs up before the latest gremlin attack! But they still have to work out how to get rid of the critter!
Manavie chapter 27 . 1/17/2008
Oh Yay love the chapter a lot. Bobby eavesdropping on boys and got busted ! can see the guy's face. And Doc Wayne knew lil about what he was hitting on :) Love how everyone seem to ask the same question and get Sam confuse..." How old is Dean"

“Sam? Do I need to go on clown patrol before the doc leaves?” Dean asked, beaming. Oh Lol.

Poor Sammy!

update soon Scifi Happy writing

ps

Oh yeah you were right about the poltergeist! Huh weird to think I got so worked up for 'batman'

You know the first thing that came to my mind in 'Bad luck...' of season three; when Dean said "I'm batman" was lil Sammy and you. :D
Ditzyleo chapter 27 . 1/17/2008
okay all is forgiven for that cliffie! Great chapter. Loved the brotherly moment when Sam realised how bad weirdo amnesia was! Then Bobby at the door! Lol. More please!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 27 . 1/17/2008
Such a great story, loving each and every chapter. The banter between the brothers is simply awesome and very true to the show, can picture them saying every word. Hope you update again soon. Liz x
BOTN27 chapter 27 . 1/17/2008
god sammy is just so precious!oh please update soon. stoked that this chapter was up so quickly. awesome!
Karialena chapter 27 . 1/16/2008
I love this chapter, well the whole story. Lil Sammy is one of my favorites, and I was glad you decided to add a sequel. I could read about these guys forever, especially Dean. (Yeah,yeah, I admit it I'm a diehard Dean girl ;} .) I'm glad Sammy is finally remembering some of what happened, because he seems to be just a little hard on his poor big brother, and maybe he'll give Batman a break. And I can't wait to see Dean (hopefully) give that old gremlin what for...again hopefully with at least George, and maybe Mike as an audience. As Dean would say...Good Times! You do a great job, and I look forward to your updates, on both this, and light and dark. Keep up the great work, You guys, my dvds, and the repeats are all thats keeping us diehard fans sane. Long live the Winchester brothers and their crazy world.
supergirl3684 chapter 27 . 1/16/2008
"“Sam? Do I need to go on clown patrol before the doc leaves?” Dean asked, beaming." how big brother-ish! great chapter! personally i'm glad you posted today! and it didnt' suck! it was the best!
Hailsy chapter 27 . 1/16/2008
Wow, I am glad Sam hasn't got amnesia again, its good he's getting his memory back too. Lmao at Dean teasing him, fudging hilarious!

Cant wait for the next review!

hayles