Reviews for Murphy's Law
x0lovelyyyx0 chapter 32 . 9/28/2008
awwh! D I loved this story so much! it was intense and action filled .. but still sweet ;] awesome job!
sunnyjunedays chapter 32 . 6/21/2008
Hi, Right, i've just finished reading this and you just must submit this to Kripke, it would make a fantastic episode. I loved everything about it. I loved the creatures, i loved all the characters, i loved the story, i loved the humour, i loved the drama, i loved the angst, in fact i just loved every single word.

I really hope i'm going to see some more stories from you posted on here, it'll sure help to while away the time whilst waiting for season 4 to begin. x
Sushi Chi chapter 32 . 6/1/2008
Great story. Well done. Thought out. I liked it.
L5472 chapter 32 . 5/7/2008
Naw awesome! XD Hehe loved it.

But why do the beautiful boys alwyas get broken ribs and injuries to the head.. [ Poor guys.. lol
Elflocks chapter 32 . 4/5/2008
Aw, I loved it! It was funny and touching, and I especially liked the part where Dean says "yes, sir" to Bobby. (I guess that makes me weird.) :P And at the end, where they get sent up to take a nap. Heheh.

Also, I really like the way you kinda recap stuff so even though I haven't looked over the chapters I read a long, long time ago, I still get what's going on. I can definitely learn a thing or two from your writing.

You're awesome. :D
Colourful-Mess chapter 32 . 3/8/2008
NO! IT'S OVER! and I'm not overreacting at all.

The gremlin died :'( I find this sad. It was amazingly written though. I think I'm going to go off and read al your other fics to avoid having a nervous breakdown.

Thanks for this fic, and Lil Sammy, and if you decide to make a threequel, I'll definitely read it and love you forever

BNRH
DarthJackie chapter 32 . 3/6/2008
Aw...the end. ::evil grin:: heehee...any plans for a sequel? :)

I liked the gremlin burning scene.

Yay! Sam finally gets it!

Loved the story, great ending!
Manavie chapter 32 . 3/5/2008
awesome- check

smashing-check

Wonderful-check

Story rocks Scifi..The chapter was great. I love how Mike and Dean get together so good. Dean deserve it. And Sam for finally realizing that Dean needs Bobby too. You wrapped up the the story really well.

Thanks a lot for the great read.

Hope to read from you soon. Keep up the great job Scifi

p.s.

RIP gremlin...(but I'm happy it's gone for good...not coming back to hurt our Sammy)
gidgetgal9 chapter 32 . 3/3/2008
Ding Dong the gremlins dead! Yay! Nice end to a fun story.
BOTN27 chapter 32 . 3/3/2008
way awesome. i have loved this story from the start and it has been great good job
lili20 chapter 32 . 3/2/2008
Thanks to you for such enjoyable reading. Nice of Sammy to think about Dean before going to sleep. I like Bobby and his fatherly love.
ziggy.uk chapter 32 . 3/2/2008
Even with Dean in the Sam wig, the gremlin still went after the younger Winchester but great that they managed to shoot it and burn it!

Nice that Sam realised that Dean needed Bobby and that he would ring him just for a chat, and that he also realised he had been a little preoccupied with himself! Although Sam is always there for Dean, Bobby takes some of the strain off the older Winchester!

A great final chapter to this awesome story, loved it, thanks!
Lovetoread89 chapter 32 . 3/2/2008
What a great ending; it was serious yet funny at the same time! I have really enjoyed this story, you crammed so much excitement, angst, humour and thrills in there! The brothers were in character all the way through and I thought it was superbly written. Huge pat on the back for you, and I can't wait to read more of your stories!
supergirl3684 chapter 32 . 3/1/2008
I can't believe it's over! :( It was so AWESOME! I LOVE it! I'm glad Sam saw the connection between Dean and Bobby and didn't say anything! A GREAT ending to a GREAT fic!
Elliesmeow chapter 32 . 3/1/2008
That was great. I'm glad Mike was able to help out and Sam's willing to talk to Bobby about Dean. I liked how he realizes that Bobby and Dean are important to each other. Loved the "nap" line!LOL

Sad as I am to see this fic end I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for us next. You've never disappointed. Unlike the writers of the show who keep killing off interesting side characters.*grumbles*

See you and a new fic soon?

-Ellie