Reviews for Murphy's Law
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Great start here! I loved Lil Sammy, so I'm sure I'll love this one too! Seems to have a promise of Dean angst in it which is my fav! I love a protective Sammy too! Can't wait for more! Please update really soon! ~katie~
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Pretty interesting beginning. I'm wondering how badly Dean's hurt. He always hide everything!
tona234angel chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
awesome as always. please update soon.
mitchellhp chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Aw, our poor Winchester boys. They do sound exhausted, good job getting that across haha And their characters/personalities really come out in the last hal while they're at the motel. Good job. Looking forward to the next chapter. Update soon.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Can't wait to read more!

-Ellie
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Nice first chapter. With a good amount of angst and humour. :)
mysong chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Interesting. I wonder what will happen. :)
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Great start! Poor Dean getting hit with a shovel. If the boy'd need some R&R you can just send them to my house. I almost thought Sam was going to call Bobby and ask him the same thing that Dean did. I can't wait to read more soon!
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Nice start - smack Dean around a little and throw in a nice dose of Sam angst and guilt. You describe that look of Dean's so well - face white with exhaustion and purple shadows under his eyes. Looking forward to more -
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
yay break time for the boys!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Awesomeness, a continuation from Lil' Sammy...I loved that story!

Loving the first chapter, a hunt going bad, a miscommunication between the brothers, wow that is quite a start!

My favorite scene,

"And they were worn. Sam ran a hand through his thick hair, wondering when the gray would start growing. He hated to admit it, but they needed a break. If he kept pushing them like this, Dean was going to get really hurt. The kind you don’t walk away from. When his brother went soaring through that graveyard last night, that had been Sam’s worst fear: Dean not getting back up. He was so relieved to be tackled twice in the space of five minutes by his big brother, Sam barely noticed when Dean had been knocked unconscious. The fifteen minutes Dean was out had been the absolute longest fifteen minutes in his life."

Loved the angst, the hurt Dean, the fear...very emotionally powerful scene. And I'm curious to find out why each brother believes that the other doesn't want a rest. Why are they pushing themselves so hard?

So a mystery at Bobby's house, sounds like fun!

Peanut butter kiss cookies for you, update soon!
Superdoopernaturally chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I didn't review, "Lil Sammy", I was so caught up in the story! But I am SO glad there's a continuation of it because that was sheer brilliance, and no doubt it's continued! I love the beginning! You're a brilliant writer, and so kudos should also go to your other half too...

Loving your work and keep it up! [grins]
DarthJackie chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Awesome so far...can't wait to see what's next.
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
So excited to have another story to read! Love that neither one will just admit that they're tired and need a break...so they both have to try to trick or talk the other one into it. Hope Bobby's not going to be away through the entire story : )
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I'll thank your "partner in crime" if it's all the same to you! I love this story and am so thrilled to see a continuation! Too bad Dean and Sam don't just talk to one another but then again, what would you write about other wise! Hope the next chapter is soon to come!
691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 Next »