Reviews for Mikes first last date with Bella
PeaceLoveHogwarts chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
funny

very funny

eww who in their right mind would wanna kiss newton? gros

from

cassie aka spirit-of-an-angel
Inzam42 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
so...planning on updating?
likethestarsthat-shine chapter 9 . 6/14/2009
haha. ok, i couldnt understand some parts, but it was funny
Xx.Babii Angel.xX chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
lool
DaughterOfHephaestus chapter 9 . 1/21/2009
that is AWESOME!
LiGhTiNg.FaStXD chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
me and my sis read this and thought it was so funny
Opal Dream chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
Few spelling mistakes.
Opal Dream chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
I don’t see why she licked that fool, but now she is with me!

AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA LCIKED ME! I think you meant LIKED me.

i burst out laughing when i read that.
SleathyNinja chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
HAHAHAHA!
lilballofenergyd chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
"“Yes,” two seconds later he asked, ‘do you like peppermint.”"

Oh, god. I'm horribly, horribly exhausted. I feel like I'm cheating you out of some of my quality reviews, so I'll try to make this one good. Then, I think I'll have to wait until tomorrow to read the next chappie, even though I really want to read it now, because I seriously am on the brink of collapsing.

...

Anyhoo, I love everything that's going wrong with their date. If only Mike could've left poor Bella and Edward alone, then this might not have happened. Shame on him. ... I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL AUG 2ND! BREAKING DAWN! SQUEAL. Oh, these are the last coupla minutes of my BIRTHDAY! Yay. Well, here is where I'll leave you, my dearest author. Ta ta. I shall type to you in the morning, when I'm NOT half-dead. Buh-bye.
lilballofenergyd chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
"I was 99 sure it was Jazzy; mike had to be more patient."

Ack. Too. Tired. To. Type. Anyway, awesome chappie. I can't wait to read the next one. D. Poor Little Kid. Well, he DID get $20! Lol. Well, I'm off to read your next chappie. Ta ta!
lilballofenergyd chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
"“Ok put this honey on the counter, because he will rest his hand there. Then he will put it around Bella…Emmet why don’t you do this.”"

Again, splendiferious story! I can't help feeling bad for Mike for a moment... Moment's over. HA HA HA HA HA! What a stupid idiot! Mike is such a nerd! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... Whoo. Lol. The only thing is that I thought that Emmett's name was spelled with 2 T's. Just a suggestion. I lent out all of my Twilight books, so I can't check it. It's just my gut feeling... D Keep writing.
lilballofenergyd chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
"“NO! There is a huge spider, in there; you don’t keep pet spiders, do you?"

Well, to be honest with you, I'm quite "review-ed out" from my last review for your story. It physically exhausted me. So, I think I just go with a simple: Fabulous chappie! Hee-larious pranks. I'm so excited to read the next chappie! Ta ta!
lilballofenergyd chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
"Next your clothing Bella likes dark emoish shirts, so something black with a skull on it would be great."

Alice rocks. Anyhoo, this seemed so short! My, my. This entire story could be a long-ish oneshot if you wanted to just smoosh it all together. Oh, well. I'm excited for the next chappie. EEP! SQUEAL! Today's my birthday, and I'm so excited that I get to read FANFICTIONS! YAY! I got pencils as one of my presents. Doesn't that ROCK your mismatching SOCKS? Well, it's sorta late, and sleep-deprivation does funny things to me. Very funny, indeed. -Strokes imaginary goatee- Yes, I stroke an imaginary goatee, but only because I don't have a goatee. Because I'm a girl and, in general, girls don't have facial hair. On the other hand, you always see those Bearded Ladies at circuses in TV shows, but I s'pose they're just "special". Ya know, what else is special? (You say "Edward?") Well, yes but other than that? (You: Platypi?) Yes, but other than EVEN that? (You: Jabbing people with forks?) NO. Although jabbing people with forks is very special, rather threatening, and quite entertaining, it is NOT what I thinking of. The very "special" thing I was thinking of was the fact that this review is 315 letters longer than this chappie. Tee hee. I rock my own socks. Huzzah.
lilballofenergyd chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
"Jazzy will be there to supply an emotional mess"

LOL! I loved the breakup scene. Good thing Jasper was there. I NEVER would've been able to be mad at Edward -drools- on my own. D Lol. SOMETHING HAPPENS TO MIKE'S HAIR? I can't WAIT to find out!