Reviews for Family Ties
ros68 chapter 5 . 3/24
Loved the story, you made a great work, thank you!
GhstWriterCA chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Good story, are you still writing? I'd love to see more and find out how Vin settled back into Denver and whether the "capt'n" came to see him there. BTW, are you related to retirw? Is retirw related to you? LOL Your Vin is obviously pretty much the same character (perhaps some backstory differences, but not much else seems different :) ).
Scavenge-4-Dreams chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
This is an absolutely fantastic story! As soon as I followed the link from mag7 fic finder I knew I had read this at least once before but was more than eager to re-read. As an avid vin girl who delights in h/c, this is pure decadent indulgence.

Thanks for providing such a thoroughly enjoyable fic!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
Someone was just looking for this tonight at the Magnificent Seven Fan Fiction Finders LiveJournal site.

Here's hoping you'll get around to that final chapter, and to posting many more this enjoyable!

Many Thanks !
sue coe chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
just got round to this story one of the best i have read thank you
Misty0970 chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
This was a great story, I hope you will write more one day
Tharin chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
This has to be the ultimativ h/c story. Poor Vin! But I enjoyed it very much, and I hope you're going to write another chapter. Take your time, I guess the plot bunnies need time to breed :-)
Holen-Snape chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
I do love the story and would never say no to more. Thank you
durant13 chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
Great Story. But what happens when they get back to Denever? Please continue, even if it is a one shot.
mione the kneazle chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
Lovely story! A great amount of angst which was amalgamated by cuddles and reunions. I very much enjoyed it :-)
EmmelleN chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
Loved your story! Hope you write more very soon! Thanks.
Talagan chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
Randomly surfing can sometimes really bring up some amazing stories. This being one of them. I am unfamiliar with any of the characters or the shows they are from, but by the end of this story, I've felt like I DO know them. The amazing depth of characterization in only a few short chapters is excellent! Vin's depth of agony at being the only survivor of his team (or so he thought) was well written; one could truly feel it when reading the descriptions. Other emotions and the close-knit brother-bond of the team were also written so that the depth could be felt just as easily as feeling it oneself. Thank you muchly for sharing this wonderful story! It would be awesome if you continued!
Terry Kay chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
Thank you! Thank you! for getting the las t chapter posted. Better late than never! (Hint, hint to several authors out there with dangling stories)

Yes, you should write more! Need more interaction with Ellison and details on th ehomecoming.
gsister1 chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
oops! Hit the wrong button...

If Vin is that far underweight, it will take him at least a month to get back up to health...

More ! More ! More!
gsister1 chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
Heck yeah you have to add another chapter - or two - to this! It can stand on its own as is, but I want the more of the comfort at Chris's ranch - and what happens next month when Vin has to come back to FL to testify.

And how about Capt Ellison's reaction? (Love those sentinel crossovers!) I think he'd like to meet the 7 that have his Runt ... And if Vin's that far underweight and over stressed, it's