Reviews for Two Worlds, One Heart
Shana5 chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
OK...you sooo cannot leave us hanging like this...We need to see what happens here...VERY intriguing...
TopHat chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
This is getting really intresting...although I have to admit the snake is just wierd!

Good luck with the next chapter!
White Eyebrow chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
Good AU angle on the JOE universe. Scarlett works as the grounding character. I'm interested in seeing how some of the conflicts will resolve in future chapters. For example, she was surprised that Lifeline and CoverGirl were married, but not by Breaker's presence (easily chalked up to battle fatigue I guess :p). And if anyone can get Flint off his stubborn keyster its Scarlett!

-WE
Alison Hart-Burnett chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
Nice chapter.
mmkfire chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
good story line. does the other time line know she is gone or did she and her double switch places?

you have got me hooked.

michelle
Cover Girl chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
I'm sitting on the edge of my seat here. Fantastic story!
Alison Hart-Burnett chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
This is an intriguing story. Good job. Please don't let Jaye be dead.
Scarlett Phoenix chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
Wow, what a very interesting story! I'll be checking back to see how this progresses.
TopHat chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Very intriguing!
Kris721 chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
This is good. Can't wait to read more.
Froggie2 chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
Wow! Ok...I'm hooked! The stone must've taken Scarlett to a parallel universe where Duke died that day...not good. She needs to get back to her world. Great story...can't wait for the next chapter! :-)
annependragon chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
Oh wow now this is shaping up to be a great story. So Duke is dead interesting love the girl talk and the growling of the second and third in command very interesting indeed
mmkfire chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
the stone take here some where else where duke is dead?

it has to be.

you have got me hooked. keep up the good writing