Reviews for The shadow behind my destiny
Jess Ishtar chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Wauw! :D Awesomeness! I hope you will update soon!
Trudyann B chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Wow!

You've really got me hooked! Please, keep writing! I can't wait to hear more!
mad2Bhere chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Wow, I can't BELIEVE there are just a few Fanfictions to this splendid game! Although it was a little bit short...

I like your OC and the first chapter was great (even though there were some little mistakes in it: Usually there are no school uniforms in Germany and the school system is a little bit different, but that was fine.)

I hope you will update soon!
souldrop chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I never thought I'd find Shadow of Destiny fic on here! It's such an obscure game, but I love it so much.

Anyway, I'm never too sure about original characters, but this one's all right. Elaina seems a little flat, but maybe it's just the first chapter blues going on there. It happens. Then again, Eike and Margarete were both a little flat, but that's just how the game was, I'd say. OCs are hard anyway. Poor Eike though, hasn't he died enough? (heh...) Not bad for a first chapter, and even though it's been a while since I've played the game, I can totally hear Homunculus' voice in my head for those lines. Too bad there's no more yet, but I'll keep an eye out.
iCraft chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
oh this sounds pretty cool. i wonder what homonculus has up his sleeve this time?

update soon!