Reviews for Funny Love
chestnutpoby chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
so cute, so perfect... love it
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
This was brilliantly precious and I loved it!
Valkyriav chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Very cute!
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Dawwww that was sweet :) You know I always thought these to would make a good pair if Ichigo didnt work out :) They balnce eathother out,wonderful job!
Yudaina chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Awh, this is so sweet. I really love this one shot.
JasminDragon92 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
2 words: sweet & funny XD
sakR9 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
i love it!

I wanted more description of the kiss, but i loved Orihimes reaction.
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
this is the first ishihime fic i ever read, and i read it before i had an account on here so i didn't review. i even forgot what it was called so i eventually just went though all the ishihime fics and found it! its so well written and descriptive, and i'm so happy i found i again so that i can read it more .
Jaque Weasley chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Awww~

She is so adorable **

Bet Ishida wan't expecting THAT.

Marvelous ;)
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This really made me smile. :) Insane fluff, bright and cute and sweet, and very very Orihime. I loved it. Ishida being obsessive over her hair, the kiss, him squeaking, Orihime smiling and skipping along - hopefully not into a car... xD It was all amazing. The IshiHime shipper in me has drank and is satisfied... Your writing is just so funny and beautiful.

It really made me happy, because I could just see the happy Orihime again. A changed Orihime, yes, more mature and more experienced. But a happy Orihime again, with the knowledge of her experience, and still childlike and ditzy and lovable and cute... I love that. And of course Ishida-kun was adorable.

Thank you for sharing this sweet brilliance with the world.
dancingunderthemoonlight chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
The was incredible. 8D You are amazingly talented. I love how you were able to make everything happen while they were still in character. Keep writing awesome stories like this. :)
o0tyarah0o chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
GAH THAT WAS SO CUTE!

*dies from fluff-induced overload*
UlquiorraCiferfan4 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Aw

poor ishida

so cute

u shud continue or sumthing

i loved it
sakR9 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
CUTE!

I would write that a thousands times but that would be annoying :3

I loved it~
CurlyHairedDemon chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
aw this is really sweet and cute! you have some great descriptions; I especially like the one where his head "spun like a merry-go-round"

Great job!