Reviews for Blind Monkey
XR chapter 1 . 6/17
I hope you find the muse to pick this back up, the premise and start up are wonderful. The space and divide you've set is very believable between Ron and Kim's lives that seeing what he saw adds such angst to what happened next. I look forward to the day when you come back to this gem.
Hope you pick this back up.
Barleyguy chapter 2 . 4/26
Damn I realized when I got to the end that there's inly 2 chapters...damn eh, and frigg it got interesting I don't know if you have any plans to resurrect an8 year old fic but here's hoping, so Rons final sight will be his girlfriend food knows how long making out with another guy while he works his ass to save her, shit that's gonna be heavy, and if you're not gonna finish it can I know who was the third in the love triangle, ohh wait was Jeff the third? Or another woman falls for Ron? Yeah just read the summarize thingy, who is the other woman? Shego? I'm gonna shut up before I keep rambling so. Keep updating eh.
Barleyguy chapter 1 . 4/26
After reading your other fanfic Cupid has crappy aim and in the past reading Monkey master I decided to go through the rest and gave this a read, liking it so far and I haven't gotten to the good parts yet, only issue I have is that isnt Ron getting naco cheques still? That's it tho and maybe you'll explain it later on I'm not sure. Liking this anyhow and I'm not sure if this is done or will be finished at all but I'll still say it. Keep updating eh.
HDM chapter 2 . 4/26
Please continue the story dude, it's amazing so far, just let it come to an end as well.
Joe Habana chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
This story has a great potential and i wuold love to see what could come out of it, even if you just post an update telling that you abandone it but tell us what was going to be the direction of the fic so we could imagine scenarios in our heads about possible conflicts and drama.

I just put you and your story in alert, it has been 7 years but we never know, i have seen fics that upated afetr 5 years of hiatus so i'll keep that hope for this Fanfic and your Cupid has a crappy aim Fanfic.

Hope you read this QC and updates us even if is only to declare it a deadfic/how it wuold have gone, i'l be happy with that
999 the 9th chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
You evil genius. Leaving such an exciting story with such cliffhanger. Join the side of good and stop leaving us in suspense. We have casual Friday and cookies on the side of good.
Dridius chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I'm liking this story so far. Please update soon.
D chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
WHY DON'T YOU CONTINUE THIS! This story has great potential! PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
brindani chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Wow, that was intense. Not sure how Ron is going to survive this, but likely will have to do with his monkey power. When he does, the repercussions of Kim's actions are going to be long and hard on him. Sad that we'll likely never see how it continues, but here's to hoping,

brindani
NARUTOfan876 chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
not poor Ron i wonder who the other beauty is that will go after Ron's heart by the summary of the story im guessing yori but thats just a guess hurry tell me by updating.
warfolomei chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
You can't just stop like that.

The size was good so as the pacing. The final scene was the noge I needed to get hooked. Updates...
vase chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Seems that Kim has no faith in Ron, and intoxicated or not telling a guy who obviously flirting with her about her lack of sex life and then kissing him is poor lack of judgment if not character.

However Kim loves Ron and mistakes happen.

Great beginning love to see Ron grow more into himself MMP, self confidence and maturity. Please don't make this into another of those fics Ron all self sacrificing, self effacing, door mats that Kim Loves but abuses just so he can forgive her in the end. Give Ron some balls
LonleyWolve chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Hey this story is very good.

I hope you plan to continue the story though you havent updated any story in a long time
The Elemental Dragon Emperor chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
I hope update soon its very good
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »