Reviews for Side by Side
smashman42 chapter 14 . 2/11
Fantastic story, this and the prequel. I'm pretty certain it surpasses "Sendai" to become my second favourite of your stories, though I'm unsure how it compares to my current favourite, "The Silent Horse", seeing as this story is incomplete.

Like many other reviewers, I'm intrigued about the gold strand in their red string. Does it represent the extra psychic connection they still hold even after Akane recovered that is evident in their dreams and their Neko-Ken states, even though they themselves seem unaware of it or at least unsure if it is real?

I shall refrain from petulant 'Update now!' demands as whilst I would dearly love an update, having health problems myself I totally understand how hard it can be. I must admit I'm a little worried you may have passed away, given the nature of the condition and the time since any updates on your stories, profile, website, and livejournal... I sincerely hope not.
xThomas2 chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
not terrible. It's actually competent writing. Although it's kind of weird, ranma is weird in general
Pendagar chapter 14 . 12/11/2014
Are you still around? As far as I know, you were last active about two years ago. I'm enjoying this story immensely, and I hope you continue it.

-Pendagar
Natallie chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
Damn it! I knew I didn't have to start reading something that's not finished and whose last update was 4 years ago :'(
I LOVE this story, the relationship between Akane and Ranma is wonderful 3
Want moreee!
Please :(
Fumblepaws chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
I hope you are feeling better and get back to writing soon! I really like your stories.
NPP6 chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
Please have Akane be the one that gets their curse locked, although I am interested to see how Cologne will react to the shared curse and its obvious connotations...
This story really is the third parallel of Ranma canon.
PurseMonger chapter 14 . 6/6/2013
Great story with a very unique perspective. I really do hope you add more updates. I am curious to see what the gold thread means.
PrincessVamp chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
I just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed every one of your stories. I have read most of them multiple times, and consider your stories to be among the greatest ranma fanfiction written. I hope to read more of your work! Best wishes for good health and inspiration. :)
tuatara chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
I really, really wish this would be continued further. Alas….
Compucles chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
This is now my favorite depiction of a Ranma and Akane relationship. They're not yet in love, they don't get along perfectly, they protest the engagement as much as in canon, and they have most of the same outside problems; but they're best friends who get along, understand, and care deeply for each other while knowing that the other feels the same way.

I really hope you continue this story someday. I'm especially curious as to what will happen when Ukyo shows up.
Robin Grimm chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
I love this! It's awesome how you made them turn into copies of themselves, instead of them turning into a male/female version of themselves! I adore and applaud you, this makes things so much more interesting. I loved togetherness. This BLOWS MY MIND, man! Arigatou
Zealot of Reading chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
Well, the story was good till P-chan showed up. I read up to that point and skimmed to this chapter to see that Akane still doesn't know about Ryoga... and decided to drop your story immediately. After the promising prequel I hoped to see some new developments, or at least changed canon ones - but was really disappointed to see THIS.
ookamilover23 chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
ok this chapter i dub the my favorite so far i loved it really good job
ookamilover23 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
i love the first one and i can all ready tell im going to love this one to
sea1 chapter 14 . 3/21/2012