Reviews for Black Flames Dance In The Wind: Rise of Naruto
Demonic Insanity chapter 55 . 2/18
Took me way too long to realize you had other characters from Soul Calibur here now instead of them being your OC's. Nice chapter as always.
H1Neo chapter 9 . 2/5
Bro wtf, after so many chapters confusion is the most i got from it lol
Yami Fenikkusu chapter 2 . 12/14/2020
Who the hell is Arasi Kazama
Yami Fenikkusu chapter 1 . 12/13/2020
But I hope the author doesn’t actually write the rape thing but only indicting or writing the aftermath of the rape. I just can’t stand reading the whole process
Yami Fenikkusu chapter 1 . 12/13/2020
I was glad author gave a warning for rape or I won’t be prepared. I fucking hate rape. If I had a chance to meet with a rapist i will kill that person on the stop. Doesn’t matter if they are a women or men.
Walter lee chapter 55 . 12/5/2020
Best story ever
but dude ur ruining the story by updating late
Otsutsuki king chapter 53 . 12/1/2020
BEST STORY EVER
Archer957 chapter 24 . 11/25/2020
high naruto may be one of the funniest things ive read in any fanfic I think ever had me literally laughing out loud several times bravo mate
DarkGoldMinato10 chapter 20 . 11/20/2020
Me hubiese gustado que Hinata muriera para retomar un poco al Naruto solitario y oscuro del principio
Hehhdhdnndnd chapter 25 . 11/16/2020
Xfinity.
Freddielebron chapter 17 . 10/22/2020
Reading this is so cringe. I legit facepalmed
PaladinRoggle chapter 14 . 9/25/2020
That Waraji scene is fucked. Holy shit man. I appreciate it but fuck man.
Meepywarlord chapter 2 . 9/2/2020
is the uchiha supposed to do the hence twice?
ramsesjames05 chapter 3 . 8/29/2020
...
Reaping Shadow chapter 55 . 8/25/2020
Well hello,

I gotta say man, i kinda hate and like you simultaneously, but above all i respect you. But one thing after another, i hate you because you update rarely and had to read like half the story again to get what the plot is all about. I like you because it was and still is a pretty good read and you have a lot of original ideas and talent. I respect you a lot tho and thats simply for writing almost 900k words and still not even having finished the chunin exams. At this rate shippuden will start at around 2 millions words lol - not a bad thing tho if you wouldnt need like 20 years to get to that count...

One thing is kinda weird tho and really bothering me after this reread. Naruto simply doesnt train anymore. Like yeah he did in the beginning during the academy times but afterwards, except some sparring: nada, niente, no training whatsoever. And that even though he has his reality checked, two powerful demons in his mind and a bloodline he hasnt even explored yet (on that note i really love dragons and i want to see him summon some as well as ravens (btw we still need a lemon with kurohane) maybe as the light counterpart to the ravens darkness?) ! All the while moaning about how he isnt strong enough to take the big bad demon on. Now i want to mention that no i really dont want to read every intricacy of his training, but i kinda want to know that he is progressing and learning new skills. I mean yeah you made him too powerful in the beginning but he has been on one powerlevel since he had nightmare tamed and that was a long time ago. I mean its been like half year in that story since then, with shadow clones he could have already decreased the gap between himself and shizaru by a sizeable margin.

Yeah that was my rant. Keep up the good work and superb writing and update faster, since i dont want to have to reread this beast again.

Until then,