Reviews for Black Flames Dance In The Wind: Rise of Naruto
Such a great fanfiction it's my favorite I can't wait for more chapters
Archer957 chapter 55 . 6/8
I hope this gets updated I've reread it 4 times now since the original release back in 07. absolutely love it!
davonbenton71 chapter 55 . 4/13
hey please continue this I'm not even sure if you will get the notification from this but it's worth a shot so yeah hope you see this
Onion-00 chapter 1 . 4/11
fem kyuubi stories always seem unattractive to me.
maybe its because most stories like these have some pitiful nine tailed fox crying and feeling sorry for him. abruptly flashing naruto and suddenly naruto wifes her at 6.

because of this i just can't get past the point where she says she is the queen of demons no matter what
Onion-00 chapter 1 . 4/11
fem kyuubi stories always seem unattractive to me.

Demonslayerlover chapter 6 . 4/2
Oh, it's beautiful. Thank you, Author-san.
Jossjamon chapter 1 . 3/27
God ffs, I hate writers who can't get the tags right and more importantlyin this case herecompletely list them . Elements from other franchises? Not mentioned. AU? Not mentioned. OC? Not mentioned. Piss of will you?
Jon 'Fatjon' Umber chapter 1 . 3/25
a rewrite of the first chapters is needed for this
Izub chapter 23 . 3/14
God when you do humour you actually know how to do it
Izub chapter 22 . 3/5
Noooo no discrimination against shark man
Izub chapter 18 . 3/4
I’m happy you sound this stuff out or else I’ll be looking like a real idiot
akqle chapter 23 . 2/28
High Naruto is best Naruto. CHANGE. MY. MIND.
akqle chapter 20 . 2/28
KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW KYUUBI WOULD BE HIS FIRST!
akqle chapter 15 . 2/28
Honestly at this point I'm wondering who will be his first.
akqle chapter 6 . 2/27