Reviews for Black Flames Dance In The Wind: Rise of Naruto
Greymane chapter 1 . 1/19
I've been around since chapter 14.
...
That means I highly doubt you'll update before August.
Nice to see another update, even though now I have to re-read the entire thing for 1 chapter of content.
I'm sure I'll catch up by the next update.

In all honesty, I'm glad you haven't quit yet. I'd like to read how the ch┼źnin exams go if nothing else. I've been waiting like, 5 years for that arc to come, after all
Naruffoku chapter 22 . 12h
Why is hinata being a bitch? usually if you need surgery then you would be in different rooms
Naruffoku chapter 19 . 15h
I guess that this was also before Canon introduced the badass raikage A... Oh man, he was my favourite black guy along with darui
Naruffoku chapter 13 . 18h
It seems like this story was long before Canon got to the good bits... so no rasenshuriken
Xanathos chapter 11 . 1/20
The only parts of a Grue that are ever seen are glowing eyes(any color but mainly white yellow or red) ant shiny white teeth. Grue only appear in massive numbers when someone is in a pitch black place and very alone and scared. Have you ever known you were alone in a dark place but felt you were being watched? That was a Grue.
Orvis chapter 50 . 1/17
Really glad you're back and I try to do the same thing with what little I've written since I started a couple months back, and I agree that it is a bit tedious and troublesome to get that product. I also find I sometimes forget about some things I write inbetween writing sessions, so it's impressive to see you can remeber to explain such things. Sorry I can't use an account, my tablet that I'm reading this on likes to not allow me to sign in and I haven't spent much time on it as I prefer reading on my tablet and don't have access to a reliable computer half the time. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next chapter!
Naruffoku chapter 2 . 1/19
Ha! since when was the great fireball technique an uchiha technique, I remember that when the leaf village fought the kudu bi almost everyone could do it
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 43 . 1/19
Hehe Slendy for the win.
Pyrodragon82 chapter 50 . 1/18
I would call this one of the most impressive fics I've ever read. The sheer length is only the first of the things I humor has caused me to laugh myself to tears multiple times. Naruto's high prank spree was glorious. Everything else is just drenched in pure feeling and I love every second of it. I could go on for as many words are contained in this story. Suffice to say you have my respect for your skill and dedication.
(Ps. I love the complete lack of Danzo. I only ever like to see his name in print when he's being slowly ripped to shreds. I detest him completely.)
Dude really chapter 10 . 1/12
This Kakashi is hella weak and this Naruto is almost too strong right off the bat. I haven't made an attachment to this Naruto, fucked up past yes, but he has not really grown. I like it that he is rather quiet and thinks rather than blurts out shit and rush in like a moron, but he is simply too strong. But i like this, it's more expansive and potential laden than canon. It would be badass if a black dude had a fraction of THE LEVIATHAN sealed inside him. That much power would trump the ten tails and Kaguya with ease. It would be a cool premise for another story if you want. But let's get back on track, i like your story, please write more.
death390 chapter 3 . 1/14
Looked like a good premise but soul caliber ruined it for me
Hainley chapter 5 . 1/12
Holy fuck! This is some berserk type mind fuck.
Floodtalon chapter 50 . 1/9
Hey there man, really happy to see you update after such a long hiatus! Unfortunately I've forgotten a lot about the story in that time, so I was wondering if it would be possible to do a recap chapter or something. There are a lot of characters who I don't remember at all to be honest, but I want to remember them. Either way, great chapter and I'm hyped as hell for the next one!
blasterdog chapter 50 . 1/7
A lot of talky talk, but well done talky talk. Wasn't annoying in the slightest. Naruto's a G.
The Fifth Rider of Armageddon chapter 50 . 1/7
Ah damn I finally get a chance to review a year later!...All right now that I got that out of my system, I have to admit this long awaited chapter was a little too dialogue heavy, but some of this stuff is necessary due to the massive clusterf*ck the previous three chapters. Now I'm more curious than ever regarding what the crap is happening to Haku, what side effects will occur in Akamaru if any, this sudden crush Hana has on our favorite psychopath along with Tsume's...awkward approval? And what exactly will happen regarding Team Eight now that Kurenai is if my guess is correct going to get da boot from her position of Jonin no thanks to her involvement regarding the injuries/endangerment of not one but three Clan Heirs. The same will go with Anko, man hopefully she'll recover well enough along with the Orsu Sisters, or at least finding out what happened to them and whatever you're doing with Shizuka.

Damn that was long-winded, but that's my review, hope you take it easy and stay in good health.
4,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »