Reviews for Black Flames Dance In The Wind: Rise of Naruto
Omfg I didn’t even know about this story and as soon as I open it, I see 800k words next to the chapter! WTF! Awsome!
It's been so long and it's irritating waiting multiple years for 2-3 chapters. The only reason why I come back and check on this story is cause I love it. And I really wish they could come out with more haste but you can't run perfection *sniff*
P.S I know I am not logged in right now, new phone.
QuestionableOne chapter 51 . 2/28
I finally caught up! Great story Devilkey, I really enjoy it.
I enjoy it so much that I'm actually becoming conflicted with your character progression. The direction you have taken the story is superb, but it feels like you have many of the main characters regressing to some extent.
-Naruto and Hinata are going through a "I keep fking up" phase, where Naruto is justified but Hinata is a bit of a stretch. Honestly, based on what she did in the forest, I'd say she is overreacting, something I assumed got "fixed" when she trained under Anko and then later Naruto. Hell, i assumed her Inner demon Hinata also fixed it, but apparently that wasn't the case
-As for what you did with Kiba...I can't fathom it. He went out in the most overdramatic way possible. I can see if you kept Akamaru dead, then his way out would have made sense. Actually, it would have explained Hinata current attitude on her helplessness. Now, however, I'm not sure why you had him go out the way he did. Was it because he assumed what the Inuzuka's said about his Mom was true? Did he believe Akamaru wasn't the same anymore? Or did you make his character a coward like his father and have him take an easy way out instead of asking questions and getting answers?

I feel like I'll never have closure to these questions...
OneTwoThreeReactors chapter 14 . 2/26
No Shit Sarutobi
OneTwoThreeReactors chapter 6 . 2/26
Yosh! The youthfulness in this is over 9000
The Storm Master 567 chapter 51 . 2/3
You keep me at the edge of my seat with every chapter. Can't wait for the next.
AnonnymA chapter 51 . 1/30
I’ve just caught up to this latest chapter, after having read it for the first time.
This has definitely been one of the best docs I’ve found on this site. And I’m not necessarily partial to darkness or tradgedy. I’m a pragmatically optimistic synic, but I’m usually an up-beat person. Tradgedy usally bums me out.

I can however appreciate good story writing, humor, and a well-thought-out story.

And since Kushina is one of my favorite characters from the Naruto series, I can honestly say I like your originality when creating a character who isn’t “bad”, just bat-shit crazy due to circumstances beyond her control, and is actually out to get Naruto. Amazing what originality and imagination can do when people aren’t painted With “black and white” personalities. And more often when not, when people use the nation of auxiliary and Kushina, they’re always super innocent, and she’s (almost always) portrayed as the worlds best mom. Rare have I seen anyone actually get creative there.
I believe a fan fiction writer once said something about “MarySueGakuru”, and this is the first time I’ve ever seen someone give Kushina the perspective of straight out wanting to kill Naruto, even if it is to “save his soul”.

Can’t wait to see where you take this story, and I’m perfectly fine with long waits between updates.

One question though.. Kakashi essentially died and came back, and now he’s ‘Touched’ and sensitive. Naruto dies fighting for the ownership of his sword.. but I don’t think I’ve seen any mention of him interacting with ghosts as Kakashi and Kurohane have. Is there any particular reason for that or was it just not necessary with all the abilities that being the master of the sword came with?
AnonnymA chapter 24 . 1/22
Ok. Your story is great. And I am so glad that I’m only just starting it, because that cliff hanger would have had me turning my hair white from wanting to see what happens next. Thank you, already-progressed-story!
MyQueensPrincess chapter 1 . 1/1
Eden999 chapter 51 . 1/1
I love the places you been taking this fanfiction please keep it up.
Natsubi chapter 15 . 12/19/2017
you know the proper term for a half demon is hanyou right?
Natsubi chapter 6 . 12/18/2017
that was the most amazing thing ive ever read in an actual part of the book instead of an omake
W01frunn3r chapter 51 . 12/14/2017
This has been a wonderful read. I have enjoyed it so far. Things have been a lot different than some of the others. The take no shit naruto is nice and refreshing. I cannot wait to see where it goes. Who were the ones that told about akumaru?
ColdEyes777 chapter 36 . 12/14/2017