Reviews for Black Flames Dance In The Wind: Rise of Naruto
amerdism chapter 49 . 2h
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up? I can see Naruto batting his siblings around like rag dolls when they try to kill him.
Ulvein chapter 49 . 7/25
I love your story so far man, I started reading this fic monday and I have essentially done nothing but binge read this story. I Love the way you develop the characters and make them likable. I cant wait to read the next chapter, keep up the great work!
Incorporate yu ge ow. K
The prank in chapter 6 is the best fuckin prank i have ever seen in the history of naruto fanficion
sketchtheunicorn chapter 18 . 7/22
so i keep looking for a reason to not like this story, mainly because i'm not a large fan of this type of Naruto. The good news? I can't. While I would still prefer a Naruto closer to canon, everything works out here. I especially like how Naruto can seem overpowered when training (or just showing off) but then when he fights the truth is that in the heat of battle, nothing is perfect and Naruto doesn't feel overpowered. that may not explain what I mean very well, but there it is. I do keep hoping for just a little more happiness to come Naruto's way later on, and the sexual tension between the Kyuubi and him (on a side note, i wonder if you use the Kyuubi's real name, or do you make one up?). All in all, this is badass story and I will continue to read until i catch up, I just felt it was time i voiced my opinion on the story,

Sketch, out.
Trey of the rebellion chapter 49 . 7/22
Good God it's been awhile. Good update though.
Blitzstrahl chapter 12 . 7/22
Fucking plot twist!
Blitzstrahl chapter 11 . 7/22
11/46 chapters read, but I'll say this anyways :P

Naruto's harem should include Karin she needs to do her duty to the Uzumaki legacy and breed little Naruto's! Instead of being yet another Sasuke fan girl.

Speaking of stray Uzumaki woman, what about Honoka (reference Naruto: Shuppiden episode #222)
Naruto could save her before she gets killed by that..."summon thing" and teach Naruto the
"Uzumaki Adamantine Sealing Chains" It's his birthright after all.
Doctor Yami chapter 49 . 7/22
Shhhhheeeeeeet, man. The longer it takes, the longer I get the feeling that Hikari Haruno's death is going to be an unsatisfying, deeply discomforting affair. There is a mania to Naruto's path to vengeance there, and I feel he won't care if he has to wait a thousand years, if he has to personally drag her soul out of hell himself; nothing, neither man, god, nor demon, is going to stop him.

Also, fvck you merrily, distracting our attention from Anko and then pulling that sh!t.
Blitzstrahl chapter 10 . 7/22
"My friend hacked Kishimoto's site for character info"
...bro seriously?
Blitzstrahl chapter 7 . 7/21
Obito was such shit, you don't survive half your skull being crushed by a multi ton boulder .
Blitzstrahl chapter 5 . 7/21
Demonized Genjutsu?
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 7/21
Hinata will turn into her "Road to Ninja" version?
Blitzstrahl chapter 3 . 7/21
I'm picturing a Asian boy 11/13 year old with a Odachi...I mean the sword is bigger than he is lol.
Ettore chapter 49 . 7/21
I actually did notice it. I was thinking on several parts "Anko should have shown up by now. Uh-oh, I just know DevilKeys is planning something. Nothing goes without function here.
4,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »