Reviews for Black Flames Dance In The Wind: Rise of Naruto
Juubi no Ookami no Kami chapter 28 . 10/18
How many tails is Naruto at right now?
Daddymoopoo chapter 41 . 10/17
I totally understand not wanting to turn your story into a smut fic but only two lemons? With the way that they were written (and I mean the length and quality) I thought that there would be more with the other girls he's interested in. But alas, I'm just a horny bastard that wants more. Other than that (and depending how you look at it that may not even be an issue for some) this is very well written with excellent character development that doesn't feel rushed or forced. It may be because you did these character too well that I find myself want to get to know them "personally" great job.
Nemisis420 chapter 37 . 10/17
lol love the use of the bugs from starship troopers
ivanganev1992 chapter 44 . 10/11
ch 44

Kurenai could do joined traing , even if the clan stiles are typical some other could boost even if she starts to learn Ninjutsu with them and joined training with some othyer expert in second .
ivanganev1992 chapter 39 . 10/10
ch 39
Spidy problems crippled hinata .
ivanganev1992 chapter 38 . 10/10
ch 38

Rokubi the brooding other number seven ?
ivanganev1992 chapter 35 . 10/10
ch 35

I see , for \the BFG Part , and that Shizaru is liku fucking glich sabotuour ! And even with that Hidan could be obliterated by rasenshotgun,Or the rasenshuriken as version Of mass dealing damage close to BFG with extreme chackra and health cost wich would be much smaller now . And lost other BFG one hit sure kill damage techinique .
ivanganev1992 chapter 32 . 10/10
ch 32

Drider Hinata Arachnophob in past . Lots of feet pincers spears , poison , and the poison mandibules into some hybrid of weaver warrior hunter .
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 10/8
ch 12

Naruto is introducing to one forgotten emotion , say hi to mr/mrs compassion .
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 10/8
Ch 9

That is the Naruto I want Especially with Orochimaru and in future and Madara . Even Low Anbu is satisfying in that point . But there is room for upgrade . Infact Zabuza's tem is better than that scrap of joke team and Anko as teacher than tht lousy teacher .
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 10/8
ch 8

I heard the Graboids and they sound horryfying the closest sound is hundreds pigs from hell dying in the same time along with scaping board and night fury roar bass tone .
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 10/8
ch 1

Something way worse than Clone explosion . With power of Rocket warhead bomb as potentual power of hundred TNT ?
1337DemonicMew chapter 49 . 9/4
I have, by now, read this entire story four times since the last update. I seriously cannot get enough of it. This story is my top favorite on this site, with a little competition from Outfoxed by Hazeleyes. Please keep writing, and not just this story any and all stories that you have not finished yet or are planning to start at some point in time. One last thing, I'm not sure if you or anyone else has noticed or mention, but, and this is according to my research and calculations, this story has exceeded the word count of several famous and popular books and series (Hunger Games series at 301,583 words, Divergent series at 321,525 words,and Twilight series at 587,246 words for some examples).
Grr chapter 21 . 8/25
Really could have done without hanyuo hinata seems kinda like your just giving her power without her having earned it and no dying is not earning it.
oooojjjj833 chapter 26 . 8/18
you know
you have a sick mind

you are one of the best writers EVER
4,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »