Reviews for Black Flames Dance In The Wind: Rise of Naruto
lara5170 chapter 1 . 2/16
I don't understand stories with Naruto covering his entire face. It may seem cool for superheroes but even they don't wear a mask all the time and even Kakashi's mask doesn't cover his entire face.
great fanfiction i cant wait for more chapters
SixPathsOfIchiraku chapter 13 . 12/20/2019
Bullshit if I’ve seen one.

That’s like saying half vampires can turn humans..

Half demons shouldn’t be able to turn humans...
SixPathsOfIchiraku chapter 8 . 12/20/2019
Something that doesn’t make sense is the heartless bastard ration to those who want him in Konoha.

Like no.
SixPathsOfIchiraku chapter 1 . 12/19/2019
Hehe... I picture him wearing a cloak and Tobi (Akatsuki) mask..
Cdesousa5 chapter 29 . 12/15/2019
This might be one of my most favourite chapters written out of any story I’ve read, fucking hilarious
DistinctOverload chapter 54 . 12/12/2019
A shadowy character that we have no idea of what they look like, Check.
Just their name alone fills people with fear, Check.
Was so powerful they could only be locked away, Check
Uncomfortable obsession with the protagonist, Check.
Final boss conditions have been fulfilled.
Now, the question is, how the fuck is Naruto going to beat Arcarion?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2019
I, remeber when you first started this fic. I was naught but child then. This story for all its themes of horror, and dramatic story telling. Plus its macabre sense of humor has helped me through some painful times. So thank you for this story I do hope you can complete what you envision this story to end as. Sincerely Dracoys1
panther73110 chapter 54 . 11/3/2019
Just found your story and love it. So interesting can't wait until his mother finally figures out that he is not taken over by the fox. I am also wondering how much his father can see what goes on and what his thought process is about how Naruto is as I am sure he never thought he would turn out to be a happy killing machine. Are you going to have some way to bring him back to life since part of his soul is in Naruto?
NovaDeer chapter 5 . 10/5/2019
Jesus Chirst! I though it was real
A-humble-random-reader chapter 1 . 10/2/2019
Author bro.. a child thats tortured the the max cant just be a saint, and even if he is sane he'll hate all those that wronged him
LordofTerror chapter 2 . 9/16/2019
why'd Sasuke do the henge twice?
Grand Cataclysm chapter 54 . 9/7/2019
...and there it is. Still at the top of the pile after all the years that have gone by. I've long since stopped wondering exactly how you do it and have just accepted that you can (and will) continue to write godly tier fiction from now until the end of time. I don't know where you find the motivation (goodness knows I struggle to find it for my own creative projects) or the will to keep writing but i'll tell you this, of all the fiction I have ever read...Black Flames, is hands down, my favourite. It brings a genuine smile to my face when a new chapter appears in my inbox. So I look forward to the next chapter, and the one after that, and the one after that. I've been here since pretty much the start and I'm sticking this until it either reaches a conclusion or goes out like a dying star, either way there's going to be a fucking massive explosion and it will be awesome!
Obs3rv4nt-Onl00k3r chapter 54 . 8/31/2019
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTH!

Sorry, had to get it out of my system.
Great story and an uniquely, original plot-line! Psyched for more!
Pucusi81 chapter 6 . 8/27/2019
This chapter Is by far the best/funniest Naruto story EVER! I just needed to give you Kudos my friend.
4,630 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »