Reviews for Black Flames Dance In The Wind: Rise of Naruto
1337DemonicMew chapter 49 . 9/4
I have, by now, read this entire story four times since the last update. I seriously cannot get enough of it. This story is my top favorite on this site, with a little competition from Outfoxed by Hazeleyes. Please keep writing, and not just this story any and all stories that you have not finished yet or are planning to start at some point in time. One last thing, I'm not sure if you or anyone else has noticed or mention, but, and this is according to my research and calculations, this story has exceeded the word count of several famous and popular books and series (Hunger Games series at 301,583 words, Divergent series at 321,525 words,and Twilight series at 587,246 words for some examples).
Grr chapter 21 . 8/25
Really could have done without hanyuo hinata seems kinda like your just giving her power without her having earned it and no dying is not earning it.
oooojjjj833 chapter 26 . 8/18
you know
you have a sick mind

I LOVE IT
you are one of the best writers EVER
PLEASE CONTINUE
Good
*Crying*
You missed your 9th year anniversary.
I missed it too.
*Cries some more*
In honour of you, I'll reread it, again, even though I forgot this fic's birthday.

Thank you for writing this.
IFRITE chapter 2 . 7/29
Oh, WOW. I didn't expect Naruto to actually be THAT creepy! I have to say I'm getting a kick out of this super unorthodox Naruto! LOL
anonymous fan chapter 49 . 7/17
Tomorrow will mark exactly twelve months from the last chapter, and exactly nine years since the start of the story. Patiently waiting for chapter 50. Good luck with writing it, thanks for your time. From an anonymous fan.
slythefoxx2 chapter 15 . 7/17
lack of restraint turned what could have been an interesting fic into incoherent madness. Elements of incompatible fictional universes haphazardly thrown together just isn't interesting.
firefrost13666 chapter 14 . 7/11
Bb,,, nc m BNNb
my 2 guys chapter 17 . 6/26
my 2 guys chapter 16 . 6/21
my 2 guys chapter 15 . 6/21
my 2 guys chapter 14 . 6/21
Rudra's wrath chapter 49 . 6/20
Noooooooo... please no evil cliffy. come back come back and update !
Distanctive chapter 6 . 6/10
my god this is bad, I'm in class and oh god I can't just laugh out loud like XD
4,127 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »