Reviews for Hell's Flame
manic pixie mary sue chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
Yay! Another chapter! I'm kinda sad that there wasn't more Hiei, but I loved all of that fight scenes! Please update soon!
dragonwingedangel chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
Awesome! Its been a while since you updated! Wow! This chapter was really good, i can't wait until they fight again! Blood, blood, blood! Spill some blood!
Kitten-the-Wolf chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
Good update. XD
Kitten-the-Wolf chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
When will you update? XD Just asking. Could you please tell me?
Kitten-the-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Update soon. XD
TheMoonRainsOnMars chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
i really like this story so far! try to update soon please?
nitaBonita chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
yea! go kurama! lol! nice, like it, try and update soon, kay? lol
manic pixie mary sue chapter 5 . 10/7/2008
Wow. You got so far in five chapters and it didn't even seem rushed! I'm luvin this fic so far and I'm dying to know what happens next! Update soon! :)
Licensed to Kill chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
I'm liking it so far! Good Job ) Update soon~
xxIcyAngelxx chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
Wow, I really like Hiei's interaction with Botan, it's adorable! Ya noe, appearin then disappearin. He seemed kinda jealous wen Botan was talkin with Shuuichi and worried about her burns! Though dat all changed wen dey startd fightin, lol, I hope u update soon!
dragonwingedangel chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
Wow, your story is very intense. I love the way this story is coming along, update soon!
Boudicca of Green chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
You are a brilliant writer! I love how you describe things. Can't wait till the next chapter .
Feather's Shadow chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
wow i've never read anything like this. i love it! PLEASE up date soon! im putting the sorty on my favs and alert list!
katory chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
update soon please? I love your story!
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
Loved this chapter and can't wait to read the next one. It's really good and I mean that.