Reviews for Roses
Schnubbi chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
aww dont take it down D: i just started reading..

and i love it ;w;
TTGirlFan chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
aw this is cute you should pick this back up and run with it its not very often i find a good xallux fanfic
angelstwilight chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
AW, this story was great, i hope maybe you finish it, but if you don't then that's okay. I can't wait for your next story. I'm watching you! lol
Aquarabus chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
HOLY CRAP you slay me with laughter! I love it! That was, by far, the best explanation for why we like different flowers! Have you given that explanation to anyone? Besides Xaldin, I mean.

Dozen roses: $20

Box of good quality candes (or whatnot): $15 (more likely $30)

This story: PRICELESS!

Sorry, but 'tis the best I can think to describe it!
Omoi-ame chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
Oh, VERY good! X3 I really like it!
Bob Da Peach chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
lol!

i really like it :D

...um...yeh! me likes!

i kinda suck at reviewing so ima gonna go that away now *disapears*
BisquickBismarck chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Interesting. You had some serious grammatical mistakes-a new paragraph must be made whenever a new person speaks, even if it is just dialogue between two people-but it was a different and unique concept. Points for being creative.
Carmen Willious Dorman chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
THAT was clever!

I hope you update soon!
Carmen Willious Dorman chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
That's really sweet.

But could you break up your paragraphs a little bit more? I had a kind of hard time understanding who was speaking to whom.
RazorCardz01 chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
XD Luxord is Austin Powers!

And the end was funny. "Where's is Marluxia when you need that twit?" More would be good. More chapters I say! *whip*
RazorCardz01 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
So much hidden meaning, I feel like I've just had a long lesson on the psycology of women and roses. XD Very awesome man, it was cute.