Reviews for Your Love Will Kill Me
twincestmaniac42 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I love it. Conveniently, my last name is LaVoie as well, lol. But anyway, it's awesome sauce.
novo-o-caine chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
So sad! I refuse to belive he actually died!
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Makes sence HE LIVES! haha nice story
ChibiLady chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Beautifully poignant.
PlasticBrains chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
WOW

love it! So dark and passionate!

i love the line and i died with her face before me...

wow epic writing!

10/10

Ava xoxo
BiteMe chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I liked this one...And yes he is alive
Mad Madame Me chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Beautiful. You wove the song with the story flawlessly. It brought tears to my eyes.
Miss-Drakulya chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
oh my gawsh! he's dead! my beloved Vladislaus Dragulia is dead!

It was an awesome songfic btw! I lurved it! :D

Anyone please visit my story The Sound of Madness. I'm working so hard on it and I need some reviews
MudbloodAndAGoofball chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
so sad i love Anna/Dracula i used to hate it and think ew but then i read one and now i love it!

great fic!

HAPPY EASTER

Love XxHDM fan 4LifexX
Nybigfoot chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Woah, I have chills right now... amazing!
wolfspirit820 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
great story i ove that song!
AnaFlowersofMoon chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
It's so beautiful! I never cry, but this time I cried... Your fic is sou beautiful! Beautiful and sad... I agree, Dracula's death was horrible! I wanted him to stay alive, to won! Ok, Gabriel was hot and the good guy, bla bla bla, but Dracula is BETTER!

Someday I'll update a fic of mine when he go back to life! (I just don't know if I'll put him with Anna or with another girl...)

Anyway! I loved it! You're great!

(Sorry my bad grammar...)
pheobep3 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
amazing
Stacy Vorosco chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Yes, that was a good story but the ending was very depressing.

still good though
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Hm, I've never thought of this pairing before, but I think you made it work. I liked the collaboration of her entrance with Dracula's death. And I agree with you on the Frollo/Esmeralda pairing. _ And I'm ecstatic that you think so highly of my poem.

By the way, if you're into Labyrinth or David Bowie, you might want to check out the bottom of my profile...