Reviews for Urban Living
Ornithomancy chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Ohh! I really like this! I've heard of El Corazon before, but have never been to a show there. I have been to the WaMu theater, though for a floor show that was totally like how you described it.

Please update this!
LovesTheHeat chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
i love the shins. i'm glad someone knows of them. (:

i hate it when people write seattle wrong, too. it's so... annoying.

anyway, i really enjoyed this. i know you don't write this anymore, but i thought i'd review anyway. good work should be appericated.

think about continuing this. it's interesting and very, very well written. the story line has potentail and i think you were doing the charactors justice. (:
XxLostinmyemotionsxX chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
That was very interesting. Are you going to continue?
SiriuslyPadfoot'sGal chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Wow. I really enjoyed this... like insanely enjoyed it. I really really hope you continue it. I will read it whether Edward is a vampire or not. You write Bella very well, and I loved all the description of the City... you can definately tell that you're a native. Your writing is very down to earth and realistic... I really hope to see more of this soon!
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
That was a really great start to whatever your going to make it into well anything but a oneshot. I can't wait for you to write something more about it.
addicted12345 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I see you haven't written for a while, but I get a kick out of your stories.

So funny, when I started reading, I she really knows Washington. I grew up in I totally know where you are coming from.

Anyway, write more. Your good.
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I just wanted to say this was AWESOME. An amazing, uncomplicated oneshot. Well-written, beautiful AU.
A Kindred Soul chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
love this chapter! i hope you update soon!
lostinapapercup chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
will you be updating this? i really liked this chapter!
Deactivate chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Loved it! I do hope you write more, I'd be interested to see where it goes (I can't quite decide if it would be better if Edward was a vampire or not later on-both could be pretty interesting).
dee lirious chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
This is such an intriguing beginning. I'm completely hooked. I do hope that you'll continue this soon; it promises to be amazing.
All.The.RageR chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
so basically, i love this and i think you should continue. also, seeing as i love AU's so much, i think that edward should just be an exceptional human.
thatgirlsoandso chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I'm not sure how I missed this for so long, but it is fantastic.

Seriously, I love it. Awesome, awesome.

Bella is different from canon-Bella, but I really like her. And your Edward is amazing as always.

I've never been to Seattle, but it sounds cool. I'd like to visit some day.
Countess Jackman chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I really enjoyed this. I liked how it was different from other stories and you're right about that singer nonsense. It always annoys the heck out of me. Edward in this story was just so...I don't know, I want to say cool, but that doesn't even begin to describe him. Man, I wish I was Bella in that situation. It would be like heaven.

Anyway, I really really liked this and I hope you update soon. Plot or no plot, I'm definitely going to read this.
apocalypse cabaret chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
oh wow.

your story anything Twilight-related I've read in an ungodly amount of time.

And the Shins are phenomenal. I believe we've been over this, though.