Reviews for Seeing is Believing
phoenixmagic1 chapter 21 . 11/26/2007
OMG..an amazing story! Very well written! Keep up the great work :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
lhoma320 chapter 21 . 11/26/2007
I know I haven't been very good about always commenting but I did want you to know how much I loved this story. I printed it and have read it several times. I'm so glad you were able to finish it. Life can be so demanding at times. Well done! Loved the outcome. The banter between Cuddy and House in the previous chapter was delicious. My favorite were these two words “Pixie dust.” Thanks again for sharing this. Hope you find the time to start another one. :))
SnowFox3 chapter 21 . 11/26/2007
Excellent story. I love it. Do you reckon you could make a sequel? Maybe showing how House is affected by everybody's praise.

Lol. I can just imagine House in a live interview, with audience. That'd be so funny!

Your writing is fantastic, and everything here is written, and thought of, perfectly. The plot is set up obviously, but there are a huge range of sub-plots that add to the story. Your OC's are not intrusive; instead they bring dimensions to already known characters, and that's what OC's should do. Congratulations. Fabulous writing. Would love to see another story from you, and soon!

~SnowFox3
BSEVER chapter 21 . 11/25/2007
That was really one of the best fics I've read here.

Kudos.

Hope you'll write another one soon. Share your talent, see ?

Thank you.
kncrowder88 chapter 19 . 11/16/2007
This is realyl godo great job.
Alex chapter 8 . 11/7/2007
‘Cause, God knew, he certainly didn’t spend money on his wardrobe.

Wilson isn't very observant, is he? House doesn't care about the state of his clothes, but he obviously cares quite a bit about its quality! Those T-shirts are quite expensive, the suits (on the rare occasion he wears them) and sakkos are even more so, the NIKEs add up too (especially with the sheer number of pairs he buys!), that motorcycle jacket sure as hell wasn't cheap...
HF chapter 18 . 11/2/2007
Wow! This story is excellent! Please update soon...
kncrowder88 chapter 18 . 10/21/2007
I love this great job. Please continue.
Mel J1701 chapter 18 . 10/17/2007
I've just found this story now and it's the reason why I'm still sitting up at 4.30am! This is an excellent piece. I love the realistic depictions of both House and the boy's medical scenes coupled with the solidly depicted characters. Not only were the canon characters portrayed as they appear in the show but your OCs of Bobby and his mother were done in a way that they were interesting character without dominating the story.

I particularly liked how you have the Ducklings come back and everyone interacted well as a team (which is as they should, since they are all adults). I really wish story could have been the first episode of season four.

Anyway, I look forward to reading more.
J Lesley chapter 18 . 10/17/2007
Glad House is finally awake. I liked the differential part, the most. Can't wait to see what happens when House sees his parents. Great job.
BlkDiamond chapter 18 . 10/17/2007
You have made me so happy, not only did I get to read another chapter but House woke up and seems to be okay! Yeah! Please continue and hurry with another update! I'm greedy :)
gypsy71 chapter 18 . 10/17/2007
This is fanstastic, I don't know why I haven't seen it before. I read it all in one go - I just couldn't stop! Great character analysis throughout, realistic voices and excellent medical detail too. Great stuff; looking forward to more.
bmax chapter 17 . 10/17/2007
I've just discovered this story and have read all 17 chapters in one sitting. Very well done and totally captivating!

The medical science is very detailed, I love that in a fic. Can't wait to read more of this story.
Wuchel1 chapter 18 . 10/17/2007
I agree with nomad1328, it really does read like an episode. Your doing an awesome job! Thanks for the update.
smileysmell chapter 18 . 10/17/2007
WOW! great story...i cried a lot through out the chapters... thk God, House is ok...i love your writing,post more soon ;)
106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »