Reviews for Seeing is Believing
nomad1328 chapter 18 . 10/16/2007
Nice to see another update and that House is awake! This pretty much reads like an episode (which I love) and your attention to detail and putting in the medical detail are to be applauded. Props to you if they're accurate! (I've got no idea...) Good job.
slashfan54 chapter 17 . 10/12/2007
This is fantastic! Please continue
Nanuk chapter 17 . 10/10/2007
Lovely story, poignantly written and true to the characters. Well done! Can't wait for the next chapter!
anon chapter 17 . 10/8/2007
wow, your medical knowledge is incredible and this fic is really great!

just one thing, though. it's kind of strange to use the docters' first names. i guess i'm just used to hearing them called by their last names on the show.
J Lesley chapter 17 . 10/8/2007
I loved the debate they were having over what to do about House's pain. It made me smile to think that things were at least starting to get better. Wonderful job!
anon chapter 8 . 10/8/2007
loved this chapter
McCaw chapter 17 . 10/7/2007
Amazing story. I love the medical detail. Please keep going! I am dying to know the end.
RAAMENLOVER chapter 17 . 10/7/2007
I erally hope it workes o.O
kncrowder88 chapter 17 . 10/7/2007
This is really good great job.
Lynandreth chapter 17 . 10/7/2007
Okay, it's quarter after four in the morning and I just finished reading all 17 chapters and all I can say is... Wow.

This. Is. Amazing. It's incredible, and I can't wait until you update again. Hurry! I love this story.
BlkDiamond chapter 17 . 10/6/2007
I'm so happy you updated! And with a very good chapter also. Please hurry and let us know the result of the Ketamine treatment. Hope he wakes up soon and can grip about everything. Please hurry!
SnowySleigh chapter 16 . 9/29/2007
This story is beautiful. Everything about it, really.

Your plot is interesting and has a unique twist. I love the original case...the small thing House saw in the boy's ear that made him admit the kid; House putting himself in danger to push the mother and child back into the exam room, because he knows they can't hear.

Everyone is in character. I love that Chase, Cameron, and Foreman all come back; and how House's actions make them reconsider what they thought they knew about the man, especially Foreman. I loved that bit a few chapters back where Foreman's opinion of House changed slightly.

This story has been amazing to read, and I can't wait to see how it plays out in the end.
kncrowder88 chapter 16 . 9/29/2007
I really enjoy this. Keep it up. I like how the story could go two ways right now, House could either live or die. The way you are writing this makes it seem more real and that is great. Wonderful job.
J Lesley chapter 16 . 9/28/2007
I love the last section, I think that it is so true. Incredible job!
BSEVER chapter 16 . 9/28/2007
Is this worth the pain ?

This is it. You touched the right spot.

Thank you for another amazing chapter.

I've been waiting for it a little too long and it's atrociously too short, you realize that I presume. But well, I suppose this is the price we have to pay to have a perfectly written story.

HATS OFF.