Reviews for Seeing is Believing
J Lesley chapter 15 . 9/20/2007
Loved the scene between Foreman and Blythe, I thought that was so realistic and exactly how the writers would set up a scene on the show. Wonderful job.
kncrowder88 chapter 15 . 9/17/2007
This is really good I'm really enjoying this. Keep up the great work.
Sirusi chapter 15 . 9/16/2007
You have captured the essence of House so much better than any other fanfics I've read so far! It needs a better summary, though, I almost didn't read this one!
DIY Sheep chapter 15 . 9/16/2007
Hi Cheers

I'm really enjoying this story, but the use of their first names seems odd to me because they are never reffered to them on the show. It's always Foreman, Wilson, Cuddy, etc. But loving the story. Good stuff.
BlkDiamond chapter 15 . 9/16/2007
Enjoyed the chapter except for the fact it was way too short! Please tell me they at least have a clue as to what is wrong with Bobby? Would like to know if House's increase in pain is a result of him twisting the leg when he shoved the door shut, or from increased nerve damage (maybe resulting from the twist) or something else entirely. Is Blythe's conversation with Foreman making him rethink his position? How/what are Cameron and Chase doing/thinking? Please I'm begging you, pretty please with cherries on top, update soon!
Wuchel1 chapter 15 . 9/16/2007
Amazing job you did on the Blythe/Foreman conversation. Great chapter!
BSEVER chapter 15 . 9/16/2007
I like your explanation of Foreman's behaviour towards his boss. I like Blythe's reaction.

I like this story a lot. A LOT.

This is why I think this chapter is way too short, damn it...

thank you.
A nonymus chapter 14 . 9/14/2007
My inner gay doctor is screaming, why wasn't he on pain meds before he was convulsing in agony!
thyla chapter 14 . 9/13/2007
Wow! Great story! Thank you for the wonderful writing. Can hardly wait for the next chapter.
Wuchel1 chapter 14 . 9/13/2007
J Lesley chapter 14 . 9/13/2007
Poor House. He is being tortured every step of the way.

Amazing job, as always very well-written. Can't wait to see what happens next. I hope he survives this.
BSEVER chapter 14 . 9/13/2007
BlkDiamond chapter 14 . 9/12/2007
That would definately have beem scary to anyone in the room. When are we going to find out how Bobby is doing and if the ducklings are on the right track? Are there any new information going on around the hospital about what happen? How Please continue and update soon.
kncrowder88 chapter 13 . 9/3/2007
I'm so going to cry soon. This is really good and you really know how to get the emotions out there don't you. I love this. Great job.
Wuchel1 chapter 13 . 9/3/2007