Reviews for Minimum Wage
Anonymous chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
THIS IS SO FREAKING HILARIOUS! I loved where you made fun of Kristen's everchanging eye color.
heartstoppin chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
This is just amazing. I read it a million and four years ago, but never thought to review until now. So here I am )

And I'M SO EXCITED! My friend Hannah (Dernier Cri) told me she was beta-ing a potential awesome fic from you. Can't wait for that! :D

'heartstoppin
zomganonymous chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
And you made me laugh AGAIN. Most Clique stories are really terribly written, or just don't have thought behind them. This was refreshing. So I really do hope you do a sequel ASAP.
zomganonymous chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
Hahaha. You made me laugh. Like six times.

I don't know why I never got around to finishing reading this, but I'm glad I finally am.
Quiiitx3 chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
haha i dont get it...

:D

i read the whole story like 5 times.

god i'm stupid.

but i like it.

:]
SeeminglyAngelic chapter 5 . 2/14/2008
THAT WAS AWESOME!

Well is the next one going to be International House of Pain like I suggested? *Puppy eyes*

-AMLB

0( *Puppy eyes*

0:) *cutie face*
thea chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
tee hee- tis amusing and refreshingly different, despite being a tad confusing and full of resentment for the frankly poor writing that is in the clique!
GoodbyeForeverGone chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
Holy shit, did I just realize this epic-ness? Truly amazing and hilarious and too many favorites to count. You made a shallow, but addicting series into a hilarious parody. OMG, you made my day. No wonder you were nominated.
but seriously chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
Seriously. I screamed when I saw my name, and started laughing hysterically. All. Over. Again. Now my cheeks hurt from grinning so much, but what the hey. YOU ARE SO BACK IN YOUR GAME! And because this chapter was so awesomesauce (so much, that I'm going to print it out and stick it inside my Geography binder, so I can giggle at it when I'm supposed to be listening-but let's just keep it between us, 'kay? ;)) I have decided to forgive you for leaving us at that little cliffhanger in the former 'Massie's Last Stand' chapter. As usual, Massie's little quips made me laugh. Unglamorous person! Haha! I love blunt Massie! Spies. Ooh, sounds great. My mind seems to be stuck on the fact that I WILL be one some day (DON'T LAUGH. IT'S TRUE, AND I'LL SET MY BOBBY PINS ON YOU IF YOU SO MUCH AS CRACK A SMILE). See? I'm already spy-ish! Squee! IHOP. Pancakes. Great. Now I'm hungry. I think I'll go ambush my sister and force her to make me some... Ho hum...
Yellowfur chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
This was awesomeness rolled up into a little sushi roll.

Normally I would try to pick on you and give you concrit but I'm not even going to bother because I don't really feel like it right now and this was awesome.
MissOtisRegrets chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
Hilarious! I'm so happy someone's writing a parody of this. I love the Lisi-stabs and also, in the first chapter, the various ways of saying she was wearing black: so authentic.

Thank you, kind person, for upgrading my day...I meant to say uplifting...what is wrong with me.
Kat chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
Don't Eat me! Kidding. Loved it!
The Pixess chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
This is utterly too, too perfect. I'm so glad I got bored and started looking in Jelly's favorite's list, because this is seriously so awesome. I'd outline my fav quotes, but it would basically amount to the whole chapter(s) and i don't want you to waste your time or space on review page. XD in short, this story pwns. with a p. it has surpassed the awesomeness of the letter O and has moved on to the next letter of the alphabet *is rambling, and not nearly as psycho as she sounds, promise*
The Pixess chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
HA HA! This is awesome, I totally agree with you the Clique has no depth.
but seriously chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
An awesome chapter, as always. Though it wasn't as humorous as the last chapter, it was still fun to read. Update soon. I'll be waiting :)