Reviews for Jewelry
puffin chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I would be surpise if Mokuba didn't have one before the 1st kidnapping. But I thought about it. That poor kid is kidnapped in about ever arc of the ygo show. Well off to read more.
puffin
kuraireikan chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
That was great!
comet7 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Man, Mokuba seem to get kidnapped every time he turns around, doesn't he?

And this may not be a powerhouse return fic, but it was fun! You did a very good job with the grammar, I don't remember seeing a single mistake.

I can just see the expression on Seto's face when he realizes what Otogi would be like as a role-model :D
Love-is-Genderless chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
WHEN ON EARTH DID THIS HAPPEN!

Tells me I need to look at your profile more often. Love it. Love it. Love it.

Don't know if you remember me, we used to exchange emails all the time and I have you on AIM but you're never on anymore. *sadface*

Ah well. College does suck out your soul.
Digi12 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
*laughs ass off* AWESOME! XD
anaraz chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
LOL

Poor Moki
Salkiethia chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
*waves hand* Me!

"You seem to get kidnapped on a fairly regular basis"

Loved that line. I LOVE Seto and Mokie to death. Great fic. Fave!
CosmicPudding chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
OMG, gurl, I've MISSED you! Snowed In was my very first fanfiction and is this close to my heart. This was cute too.
Yami Yami Yugi chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
*raises hand* He totally has one on him somewhere! The kid gets kidnapped way too often for him to not have something installed by now. _ Anyway, that was very cute. Mokuba is so awsome. Teehee.

Yay! I thought you were dead or something! Welcome back! Hm... I'll have to make regular visits to this page again... *makes a note*
misorin chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
*raises hand*

Totally. I'm so~ glad you're back! *squee!* I haven't seen you in ages! x_X The KaiJou fandom needs you~! No, the Yuugiou fandom! No, the world! :D

But congrats.

/hugs!/

I missed you~ and this, IMO, is a pretty darn good comeback fic.

-Miso
The Blonde Midget chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
XD Oh my God...this is such an awesome story! XD XD XD I laughed my ass off! Ah. cute brotherly fluff at it's best...heh, yeah, I think Mokuba MUST have a tracking device somewhere...-shakes head- Poor Mokuba to have such a protective (-cough-obsessive-cough-) brother. Ah well. It's Seto Kaiba. What else do you expect?

And welcome back! -bows- Oh mistress of puppyshipping and cute fanfictions! We have missed you! Well, I did anyway. T_T was never the same the two years you weren't here! I love all of your previous stories, and you know it! (your humour always makes me laugh...)

So, um...-shifty eyes- ...any chances for a puppyshipping story coming up soon?

ACK! Sorry! But I really wanna read some more of your adorable/wonderful/SUPERB AND AWESOME WORKS!

So yeah, anyway... Great oneshot, love it to pieces...and welcome back, m'dear!

-The Blonde Midget
Angel Kurisutin chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
-laughs- Poor Mokuba! His brother is not quite right in the head. . . And poor Otogi! XD Seto finds the idea of him being Moki's role model so repulsing that he immediately dropped his 'genious' ideas. I love fics where Seto's not all, um, together. _ But anyways, thanks for bringing a smile to my face! And even better, one of my favorite authors on ffnet is writing again! -cheers- I think maybe things have slowed down a little bit for the yugioh fandom (unfortunately), but I look forward to seeing more of your fics, even if they're just small ones like this. Well then, that's all! See ya!

~Angel Kurisutin
Eded chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
That is so CUTE! Seto's oddness and the way Mokuba works around it is very endearing. :D
ancient midnight chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I would have to say I'm shocked that it (Mokuba's tracking device, it is certain that he must have atleast one on him somewhere), is never mentioned on the show!
miyabi-kkg chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
It's a very cute, sweet and funny story!~ _

I like your descriptions on Kaiba's thoughts and inner struggle near the end. It's very vivid and realistic.