Reviews for The Doctor Is In
Poor jake, lol :D. Not bad
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Poor Jake.
unprecedentedparadox chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Oh my dear gum, this is so fucking amusing. I just can't. This is funny and well, I can't seem to wipe that idiotic grin of my face while reading each line. Holy shit. I just can't breathe. this is BRILLIANT!
kashif1 chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
I came for a longer version of the psychiatrist scene from Uninvited Guests, that's not what I got. It's pretty funny and well written but the characters don't act like them selves or even like exagerated versions of them selves. My suggestion to anyone who has not read the fic is this, if you don't love it by chapter two then you may as well give up, but give it a chance because while it did not appeal to me it is really good for at what it does
kashif1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Read the first chapter, it's funny but Grimmjow is a bit extreme. It's not so much how much he curses as it is what he rants about. I can't see him ranting about ulquoira's extreme loyalty, nah of Grimmjow has any problem with ulquoira it would be the way he looks down on everyone weaker then him. Meh I'm only one chapter in and this is very well written. Good work.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/8/2011

oh wow I would so die if that happened for real and ulquiorra was at the anime convention! I lovelovelovelove luv ulqui! anyways this story was EPIC! I couldn't stop laughing the whole way. I do have a few questions/criticism tho

1) how can Jake see them? they would need gegais in order to be visible to everyone and I highly doubt their gegais would still retain their hollow fragments.

2) Arroniero was exposed to light during his session. Arroniero can't be in light without his mask. period. He would have sizzled and burned in the light.

3) was this before of after the Orihime kidnap/winter war thing?

4) There was LOTS of OOC! both good and bad. it was funny but at times I wondered why none of the espada just SHOWED Jake some of their abilities or whatever they were talking about because Jake didn't believe them and just thought they were crazy.

p.s. is it just me or are more than half the Bleach parodies out there just ASSUME that Ulquiorra loves Linkin Park?

well that was mostly everything! GREAT STORY least it kept me laughing
Acacia chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
HAHA love it. I almost forgot over the long wait how much of a sexy douche Aizen is in this, and I really love all the comments Jake comes up with 3

Can't wait for the next one, whenever that happens to come up. I'll just keep checking back tot he page :D

(I would SO be one of those fangirls XD)
bleachfan78 chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
This story is hilarious. Having them perform community service at an anime con was inspired. Glad you decided to update, can't wait to find out what happens next.
Eva chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
Love it :3 I find this series really amusing. When is the next chapter going to be up?
crimson-dusk49 chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
Holy F**k this fic is amazing :D I love this so much! Gawd I can't wait to hear about Harribel's session with the therapist lol I feel so sorry for that guy though. xD
Acacia chapter 6 . 4/30/2009
Haha Awesome, can't wait for the next chapter. Hope it will be up soon w
Reverberating Winds chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Hehe I love Szayel. Your fic is epic win and I can't wait to read more.
JDWalker chapter 2 . 4/9/2009

“Hey, hey Uliwhora…guess what?” The black haired-emo espada turned to Grimmjow his neck cracking. “What is it…Grimmjow?”

“YOUR MOM’S A BITCH!” Grimmjow yelled and then walked away.

I think i'm almost dead from laughing. Grimm's the best.
JDWalker chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
LMFAO! This was funny. I loved Grimmjow. Is it just me or did Grimm really have a negative impact on that psychiatrist. Seems like after Grimm the Psych's language is foul like Grimm's. It's funny. My favorite line. : “There’s…ten coming in. I don’t know if my other two bitc-I mean friends will be coming in you see, I have to discuss it with them still.”
KuroAi15 chapter 6 . 4/8/2009