Reviews for Found Each Other
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Hermione, you should have blown a part of Ron's body off with a Reducto to emphasize your point.

Ronald Bilius Weasley does not deserve ANY MERCY!
Eternal Downfall chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Very Good.
dennisud chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Now THATS a great little one-shot!

dennisud
jock wizard chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
the story wass very good hope you wrote more
count-zechs00 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I think I got a toothache from this one, LOL! Good stuff though.
Paladeus chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Hidy hidy! *Waves like a loon*

I've read some of your other stories, so I'm surprised I hadn't remembered this one (or read it, apparently.) Still, better late than never, I suppose. *Shifty eyes*

I absolutely loathe Ron. And have no qualms in seeing him get pommeled and beaten to a bloody pulp. So I enjoyed seeing the arse get beaten. Likewise with Ginny on all counts.

I'm an avid H/Hr shipper, so enjoy the premise of the story. It's almost tooth-achingly sweet, but I like a good bit of fluff.

To be perfectly honest, I would be pleased to see this story either continue, or a new story come up with a similar premise or based on the results of this. In part, because it would be H/Hr fluff and part because both Ron and Ginny are out of the picture.

Only dislike is that it was a one-shot. Good for its purpose, but sad for us addicts.

Adieu (and C2'd,)

Paladeus
sasukegirl4 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Thats so romantic
Drifter950 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Beautiful.

Damn straight, your on my favorites lists.

May the MUSE be with you
knithsil1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Very Good story, keep it up! Good to see more HHr going on! Just one question, do you only write short fics or are you writing longer ones?
rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
excellent keep up the awesome writing!
Dramaqueen247 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
That made me get emotional! Darn you, you made me cry! Seriously, tears met my eyes. This is such a good story. And I'm glad I keep finding H/Hr shippers with me. I still have to wait till tomorrow or something to write, but when I do. There will be one more H/hr shipper to join your forces! Harry and Hermione forever! Curse Deathly Hallows! You should add more, this story works.
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Hey that was beautiful! and well written too! you captured ron great, I can just see that idiot doing and saying just that!
TheDreamAmeliaFox chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
That was beautiful!
pinktricity101 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
thats the way its suppose to be...Harry nd Hermione together forever lol...just id JKR could see that...loved your story!
delusionalfans chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA typical teenage evil weasleys sappy hhr story. hahahahahahaha dont get me wrong I ship HHR but this fic was just.. LOL