Reviews for Setting Sun, Rising Moon
cl9763 chapter 1 . 2/16
Sigh...really like shuuhei.. And central 46 isnt really made up of shinigami...more like ariatocrat, nobilities...rigid old folks
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2019
I love this, please continue!
myownlilbubble chapter 7 . 9/18/2018
If I can favourite this fic a thousand times...I fucking would. This is "the" ending that we all deserved.
terrorteen chapter 9 . 9/15/2018
I am HOLLERING at the "fishing" code lmfaoooo
terrorteen chapter 4 . 9/15/2018
Wow my heart is being wrenched from my chest and stomped upon I love it I LIVE FOR THE ANGST
Photohawk chapter 12 . 8/21/2017
Very well thought and written. Thanks for sharing this story with us!
TheDuke chapter 12 . 8/17/2017
Twas Awesome!
Great Job. I enjoyed it a lot
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
I had to call it quits at chapter 8 or 9. The characters are so immature in how they speak, act, and deals with situations. You have to remember, you aged everyone by 60 years or so. Having Ichigo act like he is still 16 is ridiculous. Having Rukia and Ichigo act like middle schoolers when it comes to their past and present relationship is frustrating to the extreme.
ItStartsWithZ chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
thanks for sharing this!
crystal789 chapter 12 . 3/12/2017
Thank you for this wonderful story :D
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
No matter what theories you ascribe to, Rukia should have aged at least somewhat. Her face really shouldn't look identical to how it did when she first met Ichigo. And it's creepy, imagining a physically twenty something Ichigo having sex with a physically fifteen year old Rukia. REALLY creepy. Like, I'm gonna throw up levels of creepy and disgusting. It just really bothers me.
fallkid19 chapter 12 . 10/30/2016
this story was annoying it was like reading about two middle school kids dancing around each other after a first kiss
the-lionness chapter 12 . 9/11/2016
I favorited this story years ago, and it is still one of the best IchiRuki fics I've read. The story is clear; the characters are down-pact; I love the flashbacks. Good job.
HiddenMagic421 chapter 12 . 8/31/2016
This fic is one of my all time favorite's for bleach. I just wish it was a bit longer! It ends too soon, I NEED MORE.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 12 . 8/7/2016