Reviews for Setting Sun, Rising Moon
that was really good, my heart was warmed successfully, i will ship the shit out of this
Fermartinezhbk chapter 1 . 5/5
I freaking love this one :')
JoTerry chapter 12 . 3/1
Nice one.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 2/19
nice
Great chapter 12 . 1/29
Interesting. Romantic and dramatic at the same time. Looking forward to more!
JadenCage chapter 12 . 1/11
That was amazing
Cat at Dusk chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
Very nice story. Loved the interactions between Ichigo, Rukia, and the others.
ScottAZ chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
This was the first lengthy fic you wrote?

It's FANTASTIC. I loved every minute of it. So very good. I find it to be a masterpiece...had to read the whole thing through in one session.

Can't wait to see your other works.
ScottM chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Truly excellent. Thank you for all your hard work and great talent.
Ariana Deralte chapter 12 . 10/21/2014
This was a very believable Ichigo and Rukia story. Cheers!
Dudtheman chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
great story thanks for the read
babybisket chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
This is so..sad..and lonely.. and it's breaking my heart to have Rukia's side of the story and it's weird that it still read as very in-character Rukia & Ichigo too... It's not melodramatic, it's very realistic yet so much longing and sadness.. T_T

And I couldn't wait to find out what happens next
raindr0p33 chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
I love this story, always will. One of the first I've ever read on fanfiction and its so well written. I keep coming back to this one. Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
why wouldn't ichigo have zangetsu at his side/mind before dying? Zangetsu is a part of his soul..
HPS19 chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
I really loved this. If I were to compare my own stories to yours, they'd pale in comparison. Really.
I liked the idea, and I can totally imagine it all in my head-Ichigo and Rukia all mature and having a different yet very much possible relationship which was developed over the years. I'm glad that I got to read this, and keep on writing. This has potential.