Reviews for Setting Sun, Rising Moon
Sherinne chapter 12 . 10/16
I cant believe i never read this before. It superbly written. Completely adress the main obstacle Ichigo and Rukia had to face as someone who lives and someone who died. I realy love this strory
Ro-kat chapter 12 . 10/16
I loveeeeeee it! Now I get it why this got 2k likes/favorites! I love the plot, it’s simple, it’s cute, and I love how this was easy to read. I hope you get to read all these comments your readers sent to you (even though this fic is literally came from more than 10 years ago)Thank you! I hope you’re well, having a great life, and still writing, where ever you are!
Ro-kat chapter 10 . 10/16
I hope this livejournal-site still exist (I haven’t heard about this site in YEARS) because I gotta go check em out for a sec
Ro-kat chapter 9 . 10/16
Oooh this “fishing” conversion is by far my favorite!
Ro-kat chapter 7 . 10/16
The more I read this the more I realized how annoying kubo is. I'm sorry but Ichiruki has a super huge potential and he basically just ruined it. Don't get me wrong, I like Inoue, Renji, and their kids, I'm not gonna bashed them or whatever but goddamn Kubo... Ichiruki should've happen because they make lots of sense. I mean look at this fic!
Ro-kat chapter 1 . 10/10
2k favorites for a ichiruki fic? (And this is from 2007? I was literally a 7th grader back then!) I’m gonna start my ichiruki journey with this one let’s gooo
cl9763 chapter 1 . 2/16/2020
Sigh...really like shuuhei.. And central 46 isnt really made up of shinigami...more like ariatocrat, nobilities...rigid old folks
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2019
I love this, please continue!
myownlilbubble chapter 7 . 9/18/2018
If I can favourite this fic a thousand times...I fucking would. This is "the" ending that we all deserved.
terrorteen chapter 9 . 9/15/2018
I am HOLLERING at the "fishing" code lmfaoooo
terrorteen chapter 4 . 9/15/2018
Wow my heart is being wrenched from my chest and stomped upon I love it I LIVE FOR THE ANGST
Photohawk chapter 12 . 8/21/2017
Very well thought and written. Thanks for sharing this story with us!
TheDuke chapter 12 . 8/17/2017
Twas Awesome!
Great Job. I enjoyed it a lot
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
I had to call it quits at chapter 8 or 9. The characters are so immature in how they speak, act, and deals with situations. You have to remember, you aged everyone by 60 years or so. Having Ichigo act like he is still 16 is ridiculous. Having Rukia and Ichigo act like middle schoolers when it comes to their past and present relationship is frustrating to the extreme.
ItStartsWithZ chapter 1 . 5/23/2017