Reviews for Setting Sun, Rising Moon
Photohawk chapter 12 . 8/21
Very well thought and written. Thanks for sharing this story with us!
TheDuke chapter 12 . 8/17
Twas Awesome!
Great Job. I enjoyed it a lot
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 5/29
I had to call it quits at chapter 8 or 9. The characters are so immature in how they speak, act, and deals with situations. You have to remember, you aged everyone by 60 years or so. Having Ichigo act like he is still 16 is ridiculous. Having Rukia and Ichigo act like middle schoolers when it comes to their past and present relationship is frustrating to the extreme.
LoonyZ chapter 1 . 5/23
thanks for sharing this!
crystal789 chapter 12 . 3/12
Thank you for this wonderful story :D
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 2/23
No matter what theories you ascribe to, Rukia should have aged at least somewhat. Her face really shouldn't look identical to how it did when she first met Ichigo. And it's creepy, imagining a physically twenty something Ichigo having sex with a physically fifteen year old Rukia. REALLY creepy. Like, I'm gonna throw up levels of creepy and disgusting. It just really bothers me.
fallkid19 chapter 12 . 10/30/2016
this story was annoying it was like reading about two middle school kids dancing around each other after a first kiss
the-lionness chapter 12 . 9/11/2016
I favorited this story years ago, and it is still one of the best IchiRuki fics I've read. The story is clear; the characters are down-pact; I love the flashbacks. Good job.
HiddenMagic421 chapter 12 . 8/31/2016
This fic is one of my all time favorite's for bleach. I just wish it was a bit longer! It ends too soon, I NEED MORE.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 12 . 8/7/2016
this was a nice ending
YeagerMeister31 chapter 11 . 8/7/2016
well this was an interesting Chapter
YeagerMeister31 chapter 10 . 8/7/2016
well this was nice
YeagerMeister31 chapter 9 . 8/7/2016
this was an interesting chapter
YeagerMeister31 chapter 8 . 8/7/2016
reading this story i want to just bash rukia's head in lol
YeagerMeister31 chapter 7 . 8/7/2016
this was another good chapter and sad also this is a sad story to be honest not what i thought but after reading the other 6 chapters i can tell it's going to be angtsy for a while yet