Reviews for Setting Sun, Rising Moon
Tomorrows News chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
Just before I forget while reading the story, Ichigo being slower than Rukia is a colossal pull of my hairy leg. There is no way she's even close to as fast! Seriously!

As of Chapter 6, I am quite disappointed in you. -10 points. Please try getting these important and relevant facts correct, or else.

Or else.
LeVaire chapter 12 . 9/23/2009
This is my first reading IchiRuki and I must say, your fanfic is REALLY good! Loved it! :)
Racheakt chapter 12 . 9/15/2009
Interesting...

(Pause for effect)

Well, allow me to be blunt, it isn't the best out there. That said, it's pretty good. There are points that it really shines, there are points where it's rather flat. And I've never had much stomach for curseing, but it IS in character, so that dosen't count. It could use a bit of formatting to pretty it up, and a bit of additional polishing in certain places to smooth out transitions and such.

I really praise you for the plot though- the idea of Ichigo dieing (Of natural causes) and what comes after, after everything that happened, is intrigueing. I wonder if everyone is entirely in-character after everything they've been through... it just seems they ought to be more comfortable in each other's presence. But I can see how it works too, and that's good, y' know?

I am a little miffed that there's no meantion of everybody else, the events since Aizen, Orihime and that complication, the Espada, and in general- their lives seem 'too normal in transition'. If that makes sense.

Will there be a sequel? One with Orihime (And Ulquiorra... heh heh...) what other ideas do you have for this?

Later,

Racheakt
Joshua Ruehadan chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
Great fic but its Sode no shirayuki
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Whah! I hate this uneasyness of the two idiots called Kuchiki Rukia and Kurosaki Ichigo Dx Idiots!
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Zangetsu's mean XD (I had made popcorn to see this! Dx)(yeah, I'm kinda perverted sometimesXD)
xBlu3-Appl3x chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
Interesting story so far. I can't help but complain that Rukia isn't Ichigo's vice captain; that would be cool. )
Kurosu chapter 12 . 7/8/2009
Aah, that was good. Nice ending, though still heart wrenching. This will be a story I would read over and over again. So realistic, in terms of relationships. I truly enjoyed it. Thank you. (And now time for sleep... 10am.)
Kurosu chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
This is the first story that I've read that has left my heart aching so badly. I think that's why it's left me speechless.
Kurosu chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
It's almost 7am right now, and I haven't slept. Your story caught my eye. Rukia's and Ichigo's relationship is very amazing. I can't find the words to express how I feel about it. It's a good thing though. Hm, perhaps when I get sleep, I will think better, but I'll enjoy the story as it is for now. Thanks! )
BowTies13 chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
AWESOME!

LOVED IT!
darklover chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
Loved this fic. Really well written.
XxdaniXx chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
this seems like a good story so far!

Awesome chapter!
agentsleek chapter 12 . 6/12/2009
Great story. A really good depiction of a repaired relationship, with a great grasp of both Ichigo and Rukia. Kudos.
BioHazard82 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Great start to your story. Very interesting.
591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »