Reviews for Setting Sun, Rising Moon
dethangelx chapter 12 . 6/5/2009
hm... i feel slightly uncomfortable about the 'not meant to be' part.. but i guess in the end it's alright.

i loved the 'you're dead. welcome to our world' part. 'twas pretty hilarious.
bianica chapter 12 . 5/8/2009
that story was so good and sweet a true ichruki story!
Harlequin Law chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
Wow, I loved this story. I would be kinda bittersweet if the story really did have this twist in it (though I doubt that will happen, unless someone else becomes replaces Kubo). Anyway, the story was great and I know I would love a sequel or and epilogue. You know the sappy kind that tells how well they are doing down the road.
Anon chapter 12 . 5/5/2009
I liked it a lot. You had a unique spin on an Ichi/Ruki relationship involving repairing a past one, rather than starting a new one, and you did a good job. :)
giantnalgene chapter 12 . 4/28/2009
Finished it! You did an excellent job, what with the descriptions and the analyzing characters and whatnot.

You actually made the characters speak in a manner that suits them, even though the way Rukia talks after some BANG-BANG is too formal for me. :3

All in all, this is definitely one of my favorite fics. I'm glad I read it, but even more glad that I read something by an author like you. :D
giantnalgene chapter 11 . 4/27/2009
Oh. My. Jizz.

Whaat? They're not meant to be?

TIME TO READ LAST CHAPTER.

Are you pumped, whoever you are?

Are you pumped?

I are PUMPED.

LES DO DIS.
giantnalgene chapter 9 . 4/27/2009
Hey, sorry I didn't review for the past 29374y98q746857041509124509 chapters; it was so damn good and I didn't want to stop, and it's so long and I didn't want to stop because it was getting so good, and it was so steaming hot, and I didn't want to stop because I was on a roll...

HA! That's what she said.

Anyhoo..you're really good. That was an amazing fic, can't tell you how glad I am to have stumbled upon such a heartwarming story.

And yes, your action scenes were pretty erotic.

keep it up!
noname00 chapter 12 . 4/18/2009
I actually sad that its over. The fic itself was great, and I'm glad that I found it
fornwalt chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
Very cute. :D I LOVED the part where Ikkaku is training with his division, and he's like, "If someone isn't unconscious in ten mintues, you're not trying hard enough!" XD Very very very funny.

I think it's weird that Toshirou didn't show up at all, even though Hinamori is in this so much. Odd.

Awesome job!
oneluckyduck Sponge Fan chapter 12 . 4/1/2009
Mo! I really want my drop-down name menu to come back...*sniff*

Ahem...

I really liked this story, it was funny, romantic, and just plain awesome! No, it was so fuckin' awesoem that I have to recommend it to as many as I can! Which actually isn't that many...not that many of my friends follow Bleach, and the two that I even know of aren't into this style of writing, as far as I know. But congrats on writing such an awesome story, I hope I find more of this quality when I check out your profile(sequel?)!

Blood Dancer chapter 12 . 3/25/2009
I absolutely loved Setting Sun, Rising Moon. The plot was sweet, and I loved the little bits of humour that you input to break the tension or just to make one laugh.

It was well-thought and a really enjoyed it.

~Kaila Clyne~
pisces822 chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
this is so good!

its probably like the best rukiaxichigo story

it is so damn funny!