Reviews for Setting Sun, Rising Moon
ChaosHat chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
You have been nominated at The Readers Have Chosen! Each week readers and authors alike select their favorite fanfiction to recommend for the Weekly Recommendation Poll, and your story has been added to our Poll! The voting will end on Saturday at midnight (PST), and the results will be published on the main website on Sunday. Thank you for sharing with us and good luck!

Visit our forum to make your own recommendations or to just to read good fiction.

Site (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame index . html

Poll (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame forum / index . php ? board 6.0
cranksta chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
How ever you are you got me addicted to this sight. I randomly surfed here read your story. It was great, I stayed up to 4 a.m hawaii time reading all your stuff, damn you made them wait long to get together, it was good, good structure, good plot, hellagood execution. loved it
Thornspike chapter 12 . 1/19/2009
Wow... Ran & Renji... I never saw that coming. XD

Anyway... great story! I wouldn't mind reading it again.
Thornspike chapter 9 . 1/19/2009
Really makes me wonder WHERE or rather, WHO, is Renji's new fish pond? XD
lumako chapter 12 . 1/12/2009
I really enjoyed this. This was an amazing story! The plot is wonderful, and the characters are very IC! I loved this fic. Excellent. )
RukiLex chapter 12 . 1/8/2009
What a beautiful story, Jaina! Your writing is so focused, and the characters' inner voices are so clear. Easy to read (I gobbled it up as quickly as I could), and plausible (something I'm having problems with).

I hope that, when I get up the nerve to publish my first, it'll be half as good as yours! I look forward to reading more.
sillybean28 chapter 12 . 1/4/2009
I enjoyed this fic! The only thing I am disappointed in was the ending. It was closure, but with an ending, you're supposed to know it's at an end. Here, I was waiting for the next chapter when I realized it was over. Other than an abrupt end, I truly enjoyed your fic. Keep up the good work. KM.
Z.N. Singer chapter 12 . 12/2/2008
Yes. I enjoyed it. Especially considering that it will probably take the actual series another year or two to get around to it themselves. Still...you know, doesn't it get to feel like all the really touching examples of getting along involve uncontrollable lust? Fine, thats nice in its way, but a lot of romance do that, and it seems beside the point. If, instead of simply cutting the sex scene short, you tried to find a substitute...but thats just how I'd have done it, really. Good one. And please do not forget about the fanfiction site to be I've mentioned. Because I'm selfish about it.
thereaperwaits chapter 12 . 11/29/2008
2 words best sum up this story "simply beautiful". I loved it this is one of the best Bleach stories I've ever read
Z.N. Singer chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
Just for reference, since you wrote this a while ago, this is from the fourth chapter, right after the flashback of Rukia 'breaking up' with Ichigo.

Very nice. The character interpretation is true and satisfying, and over such a long period too - it really does work as an continuation of a favorite story. Rukia, in particular, is perfectly portrayed; it's all very similar to the mentality that made her keep insisting that nobody rescue her. She never could seem to understand that it simply wasn't up to her what she was worth to everyone around her. She did not have the right to say 'I'm not worth rescuing' because it was not her decision, and they rightly ignored her. It's the same thing here...but Ichigo isn't nearly so good at being proactive in this arena. Which is what makes a story of it. Which is why the whole things works so well and is so very enjoyable. I've said this in previous reviews, but if you look at the end of any story I've posted, you'll find info on a new fanfiction site to be that will maintain print standards and work by submission. The more the better, so I hope it interests you. I have high hopes for it (if it doesn't go without saying, it really doesn't matter if it's posted here too). Good story, well written, regardless. If you do check up, I now have a bleach story of my own up, however short. Interestingly enough, it could almost work as a prequel to yours...
jazzmin92 chapter 12 . 11/25/2008
nice story !
Gundam-Issac chapter 12 . 11/23/2008
Really like the date-line.
enviousDangelM chapter 12 . 11/10/2008
I love this story! Everything is absolutely, positively great!
Le Rukia chapter 12 . 10/17/2008
I have just completed the entire story again for the 2nd time... The first read was done in one sitting... Jania your work is outstanding . I really enjoyed the way you incorporated the memory flashbacks, to include providing the effective words needed to give the reader the power to visualize the setting, (Ichigo's apartment, and the girlfriend cleaning.. that was cool), another interesting part was the storyline eluding to children, that sort of took me for a loop,meaning was not until the last chapter 12 that it finally clicked as of who was pushing for children,and how many other individual actually knew about this... I can be wrong, I was also am impressed on how you incorporated and pulled the thread on all of relationships... ALL in ALL this really was a great READ.. Please continue writing...

Highness Reguards

Le Rukia
Z.N. Singer chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Very good, very nice. This would be your 'average quality' output, yes? It's print quality. I'm a far more intensive reader than I am an anime watcher, and you're professional level; congrats. By and large, no criticism to offer; characters caught well, progress is smooth throughout. The only thing I might say is that the scene where Ichigo is remembering sleeping with Rukia is perhaps more detailed than necessary? Just a bit. Maybe just cut the last paragraph before 'in his mind, ichigo was in the middle of losing his virginity.' But you do it your way. And I'm religious, so take it with a grain of salt. Omedito! Well done.
591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »