Reviews for Setting Sun, Rising Moon
MitsukaiMizuno chapter 11 . 11/25/2007
I have to admit, I kinda read through the chapter trying to find the dreaded line, thinking something bad was going to happen, but when I found that Ichigo had said it to Byakuya, I sighed in relief. And then I read the line for the next chapter...dammit. You are so mean!

I loved the first part, though. It was so sweet, I really hope things between them get going ok.

Please update soon!
MysteriousEyez chapter 11 . 11/25/2007
YAY! An update! great chapter!
Queen of Juiceboxes chapter 11 . 11/25/2007
Umm what the crap kind of hint is "We're not meant to be." Thats HORRIBLE. Omg, if they don't get together in the end, then I'll be really pissed, but you wouldnt do that right? I don't think so, since this story would kind of go to waste if they weren't, but your the author I guess, but please, let them be together! They can work it out! Don't take my words the wrong way, because i love this story.

Update pronto.

-QJ
Selonianth chapter 11 . 11/25/2007
come on!
Humor Queen Merc chapter 11 . 11/25/2007
The preview sentence worries me but you've done such a fantastic job handling this fic that I won't dwell on it. Another fantastic chapter per usual!
KamaItachi3767 chapter 11 . 11/25/2007
lol..i hate byakuya so much

he doesn't have a stick up his ass he has a sword up his ass.
DF chapter 11 . 11/25/2007
hehe, i'm loving the story! though the teaser got me worried.
CharmingMurderess chapter 10 . 11/22/2007
gah. i knew i read this already! just with the first 7 chaps i guess. hmm. i wonder how this would end. haha! anyways, awesome stuff right here! haha!
Tech87655255258 chapter 10 . 11/20/2007
Well... one word really "Brilliant". you done a great job at picturing and portraying the characters behaviors. Well done keep up the good work.
Luinuial chapter 10 . 11/17/2007
This story is WONDERFUL. This is the first IchiRuki that I've really enjoyed, and I've enjoyed it a lot!
AnGeLiCaNiMeKiTtY chapter 10 . 11/16/2007
finally they're together... yey...cn't wait to read the next part
Selonianth chapter 10 . 11/14/2007
WOOT a nother rukixichi worth reading!
Humor Queen Merc chapter 10 . 11/14/2007
Hehe, I read the full version over at the IchiRuki community and was totally squee-ing the entire time. I seriously cannot tell you enough how much I love this fic.
whimsical-elegance chapter 10 . 11/13/2007
Nice chapter, I love seeing them together after such a long time apart...
Gohan's Lil Angel chapter 10 . 11/12/2007
Nice chappie _ Wow, what do they do now? Byakuya is going to be po'd lol
591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »