Reviews for Setting Sun, Rising Moon
Great chapter 12 . 1/29/2015
Interesting. Romantic and dramatic at the same time. Looking forward to more!
JadenCage chapter 12 . 1/11/2015
That was amazing
Cat at Dusk chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
Very nice story. Loved the interactions between Ichigo, Rukia, and the others.
ScottAZ chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
This was the first lengthy fic you wrote?

It's FANTASTIC. I loved every minute of it. So very good. I find it to be a masterpiece...had to read the whole thing through in one session.

Can't wait to see your other works.
ScottM chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Truly excellent. Thank you for all your hard work and great talent.
Ariana Deralte chapter 12 . 10/21/2014
This was a very believable Ichigo and Rukia story. Cheers!
Dudtheman chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
great story thanks for the read
babybisket chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
This is so..sad..and lonely.. and it's breaking my heart to have Rukia's side of the story and it's weird that it still read as very in-character Rukia & Ichigo too... It's not melodramatic, it's very realistic yet so much longing and sadness.. T_T

And I couldn't wait to find out what happens next
raindr0p33 chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
I love this story, always will. One of the first I've ever read on fanfiction and its so well written. I keep coming back to this one. Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
why wouldn't ichigo have zangetsu at his side/mind before dying? Zangetsu is a part of his soul..
Her Pretty Smile chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
I really loved this. If I were to compare my own stories to yours, they'd pale in comparison. Really.
I liked the idea, and I can totally imagine it all in my head-Ichigo and Rukia all mature and having a different yet very much possible relationship which was developed over the years. I'm glad that I got to read this, and keep on writing. This has potential.
jcampbellohten chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
Great ending. I like that Isshin showed up again, too. It would have been nice if he got into a fight with Ichigo when he went up, but I guess Isshin wouldn't want to do that on his son's big day and Ichigo might be too mature now to go along with it anyway (though he was entertainingly riled up when Isshin talked with him before). All in all, another great story. You're a very good writer; I don't know if I mentioned this in reviewing something else, but the quality of your work spoils my enjoyment of a lot of other fanfiction that isn't as well-written. I didn't like the angst, but I just don't like angst.
jcampbellohten chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
... Okay, that preview has fewer potential meanings. That's ominous, but I'm going to trust you're trying to pull another fast one with that.
jcampbellohten chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
Oh, thank heavens! It's not right at the very end! As long as they don't have another falling out or misunderstanding, I'm good, and from the fact there are only two chapters left I don't think that's going to happen. The preview for next chapter could be applied to a wide variety of situations.
jcampbellohten chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
I like how you're filling in the gaps between canon and the present with a timeline of snippets interspersed throughout.
591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »