Reviews for Setting Sun, Rising Moon
jcampbellohten chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
F-uck. Angst. I hope this isn't going to be nothing but angst and stepping around each other until the very end. I hope they get back together before the last chapter. I'm not optimistic about the chances of that happening. Yuko was really cool, though.
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
Shit...
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This should be very good. I like how you have Ichigo calling Zangetsu "Ossan," that's something that most people forget. On the other hand, that's almost evened out by the fact that Kenpachi calls Ichigo by his first name, not "Kurosaki."
michael chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Wow...very good. You have their personalities down really well. I could easily Invision them saying what you wrote. Keep it up
schoolgurl95 chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
I'm ichiruki all the way. but this chapter was sad...poor Renji. I imagined "Say Something" by A Great Big World playing during the breakup scene.
Quickslice chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
Although I'm not into Ichigo getting old and waited decades for them to be together because it's just really heartbreaking to wait that long, I need to say this is one of the best ending for them. I was so concerned that Rukia would be born again soon when Ukitake mention something about cycle and thought that in the end it would be Rukia in the living world while Ichigo on the other side, (oh hell, that's an idea) that would be another heartbreak! But then I thought, hey, the other captains are older than them, they should be born again first. Heh! Good story here people!
Quickslice chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
Ohh, the last part make me feel sad (listening to Life is Like A Boat -Rie Fu as background music) shoot! I could almost feel Ichigo's heartache! I understand them both, Rukia and Ichigo but I perfectly understand Ichigo's feelings better.
Quickslice chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Kawaii! The last part is lovely, I could feel Ichigo's loyalty to Rukia.
Quickslice chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Oh I much prefer Ichigo died younger than seventy seven without arthritis or grey hair!
FY chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
Very good story, I really enjoyed reading it w
LunaBianca chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
Thank you for the story, I quite enjoyed it!
T. Alana M chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
Loved it!
Bunny chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
Hahahahah, "He paused at the door and tried to think of something to say that could possibly salvage the situation before fleeing to his quarters and never coming out.

He was stopped by feeling of a small hand on his back.

"Wait, Take off your pants."
Is totally how I read it. Hahah, I love it!
potentialauthor18 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Wow. The characters were in, well character, and the storyline had already got my attention. What else can I say but impressive. Really good job.
kildar2010 chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
A good story if a bit odd at times
9/10