Reviews for Setting Sun, Rising Moon
lilyoftheval5 chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
TheWheelofFate chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Hahaha the unexpected interruption cracked me up! Zangetsu is such a cock block XD
kariza2013 chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
good story nice ending.
DarkFyre98 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I want a sequel! D':
goldacharmed chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
I LOVED this story! It's my first real well written Bleach fanfiction and I loved every second of it! Great job!
Renee chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
Hello, umm not too sure if you still check review you receive on this site. Since it kind of looks like you haven't been on here for awhile. But I just wanted to say that this is a really good plot. I really enjoyed the whole "what would happen in the future" type of stories. Though I would of like to see more how they interacted though the years but what you put in the story was good to see how Ichigo and Rukia reacted over the years. My favorite part was when Rukia was drugged lol. I thought that scene was hilarious. But thank you for writing such a well thought out plot (in my opinion it is).
ceiyn chapter 12 . 12/21/2012
Great story!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
This was very, very well done. I like how the entire story progressed. The problems between Ichigo, Rukia and Renji were all very lifelike, and very thought out. I wonder, is Yuko in Soul Society, and, if so, what does she think of Ichigo and Rukia?

CT
Elise chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
So romantic and sweet! Great story. :)
Rafael chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
I enjoyed reading through your work. I am definitely a fan of the series, which is why I got caught up in this picturesque sub-story as it is, and read it whole. I specially enjoyed those little momentary turns that made one a bit to the edge of the sit, as one can actually imagine the whole thing (even being an anime) all happening, and even learnt some new words (as English not being my mother language). This said, I think some parts where made too mundane, too society-like, or rather vulgar for what a story as this has been and should be in my opinion; I felt more like reading back a piece of "Twilight" or something gotten out of that dimention than actual Bleach, so I actuallly... Hope it doesn't turn out like this in the series. Which doesn't mean I didn't like it, I did, and I decidedly applaud your enthusiasm and urges for writing. Mybe we could come across anything we've written in the future (I also like writing) and share some points of view.

Good luck, and thanks for the kicks. Rafael.
wynnsy chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
This chapter is the one that matures my heart. Its so heartbreaking it makes me so much thankful for my life on thanksgiving day. I dont think I could ever forget this chapter this desperate ichigo...maybe I can learn from this?
wynnsy chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
The beginning was so angsty that I wanted to cry. Scratch that it was the saddest thing for rukia to leave and return then leave for good. My heart broke for Ichigo and let me tell you I hate sad stories...but for you turn that situation into something so beautiful i cant commend you enough. I dont think either one of them wad being OOC or out of their minds. I think Im a lot like Rukia because I back her up for leaving. In fact Im so impressed with your Ichigo with being able to live through that...i mean he is a mommas boy I can only imagine what he d be like with the woman he loves. You made such a fictional world realistic with real problems and fixes. And Im so happy for the ending that im just thinking of this scenario where rukia mentions this and how she can make it up to him and he says she can start with never leaving him again...like as his wife:) ty i love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Interesting... Very good stuff. This is one of the almost endless possibilities that this series has to explode, and for which I want to congratulate Kubo, and you too for writing about it. Do you think one can just send a short letter to him about the series and he would read it?
Congrats again for your fine work. Hope we all be surprised with how things turn.
BelieveDreamsComeTrue chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
This was great! :)

I loved this story; couldn't stop reading it!
Dagon ng Likha chapter 12 . 10/25/2012