Reviews for Setting Sun, Rising Moon
bento chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
Nice!
LittleElisa chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
You took me... totally. Well written well paced and you have style! Amazing job, really. Best bleach FF evah.
Rake1810 chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
Great story, i really like how they act cause i think it's a fairly accurate canon approximation.
XxSilenceOfTheNightxX chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Nice so far!
gahby chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
I absolutely loved this story. I couldn't stop. You are a fabulous writer. I hope to read more though looking at he dates, it doesn't look lightly. I hope you continue to write because you are a very entertaining writer and readers like me always appreciate a good story.
chineseartist chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
Whoohoo! Ichigo's himself in this one: hopelessly in love and yet, totally oblivious. Somehow, he makes it work. Loved it!
AnGelIKRHthyM chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Why I haven't I read this before! Ah, wounderful story I stumbled on. Great job. Luv
Shelbypf chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
Adorable! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
Such a good story :), I am glad I took the time to read it! Keep up the great work, this story was so amazing!
said chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
:')
your-darkangel07 chapter 12 . 5/20/2012
sweet ending... you have great writing skills and the flow of the story really catches my heart...
kurukurupa chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Really interesting story! Good job..!

Did Ichigo got married? I think not, and that's great news..! I don't think I can bear the fact that Ichigo loved another woman than Rukia.. I am a solid IchiRuki fan after all.. ;-)

It was funny how Zaraki is so oobessed in fighting Ichigo to the point that he waited at the gate just to welcome him.. Hahaha

I love how Rukia and Ichigo interacted with each other after years of separation.. I look forward to more IchiRuki moments..
yuki-sui chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
seaqual? please?
Lilarcor chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
What happened with the sex scene in ch. 10?

The story has been censored or what?
yuki-sui chapter 4 . 8/22/2011