Reviews for Setting Sun, Rising Moon
SeasonsInReverse chapter 12 . 11/9/2010
An emotional whirlwind, and excellently written. Definitely one of the best IchiRuki fics out there and I'm glad I found such a gem. Thank you for a wonderful read.
09ice chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
I like it, this chapter

you really described them as rational as a backstreet couple can ever be, especially on rukia's part

*scratches head* it's interesting, and draws me in an unexpected way, I guess
weirdcoffeeholic chapter 12 . 10/4/2010
Amazing.

One of the best IchiRuki fics I've read. :)

Cried, laughed, reread.

*clicks the imaginary Like button*
string cheese chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
*blushes* ok... ummmm well the part where rukia was 'loopy' was so embarrasing that when i read the park about ichigos butt i... ah acually skipped the rest and went to the next chapter. *blushes again* that was TOTALLY akward and i felt like ichigo for a moment. good writing but... ah akwardness on his part.
string cheese chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
great chapters. yeah, ummm im WAY to tired to write, let alone scroll down the page... . so its good.
shmobeline chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I can't believe this fic wasn't on my favourites list. It's amazing, and you did such a great job writing it!
Ichigo-rIn chapter 12 . 8/8/2010
I loved it~!
Ralmidaz chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
great story
ShadowAI chapter 12 . 6/2/2010
Solid read, well done and what I think is a great end and beginning to one of my favorite couple ever. Hats off for a great read and for a great way to wrap up the Ichigo/Rukia pairing.
Sailor Panda chapter 12 . 5/2/2010
Oh, I loved this take on the IchiRuki relationship after death. You did a terrific job with this!
damncritic chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
Hahaha! I loved the fishing metaphor! :D You really captured Ichigo and Renji's character!
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
perfect
Selenay Of Antioch chapter 12 . 4/6/2010
Wow, hey this was good!
Prizz chapter 12 . 4/5/2010
Ohmigas! It's finished already? No~ I want more! I wanted more! But I have to say.. this fic is AWESOME! Damn~ I could read this over and over again!

Though I have to say sorry for not giving a review to every chapter. My mouse clicks on the next chapter so fast. I think I just fell in love with IchiRuki all over again. Thank you! More power to you!
Prizz chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Whoa~ Such a good start for something that is work of art. I laughed at the part where Ichigo was dreaming of the he lost his virginity to Rukia when sunddenly Ossan popped up at the corner! Hahahaha! Loved this already!
591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »