Reviews for Math Problems
Waifine chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
XD Oh my god. This was priceless. And it could so totally WORK! Sheer genius on yours - and Hakkai's - part!
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Awesome! Lol all the way!
Mew Mokuba chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Well that's one way to get Goku to learn. Though I have a feeling Sanzo's going to make Hakkai change tactics a bit. Oh that was just too funny!
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
This really made me laugh, and it was an original idea, too. Oh, and I agree with Goku; food is more important than smokes. _
Calendar chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I think I nearly suffocated myself laughing. Oh, GOKU! XD
SxG L chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Heh! :D Cute!
Veszelyite chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
This was cute! Nicely written, and an original idea. Those math problems were hard, so Goku definitely shows mastery of the subject (and I like how it makes him react to Sanzo and Gojyo's vices!) A very enjoyable read, thanks for posting this. _
narrizan chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Thank you so much for sharing this! I love these off journey moments and slice of life looks at who they are.

This one is very sparkly indeed! _
jarm chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Very cute!
JadePhoenix.393 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Oh lol, this was damn humorous! Totally loved it! I actually pretty much liked it in the manga when Hakkai teaches Goku math with apples... but oh, this takes the cake ( and the icing too, heh ).

' Goku snatched the pack away then jumped on Sanzo’s desk. He grabbed Sanzo’s arm and jammed his hand up the startled man’s sleeve, pulling out the hidden pack of cigarettes.

”Do you have a death wish?” Sanzo growled.

Goku jumped off the desk and shook a finger at the men. “And no more drinking either!” the boy ordered then stomped out of the office. '

- The best part of the fic XD! I'd seen this one posted at LJ.. couldn't take time out to read it. I'm really glad I read this one here!

Ciao around!
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
That was absolutely brilliant! I Love it! I couldn't stop laughing at how quickly Goku was able to figure it out once food was involved! And the way he got so mad was just perfect - especially mad enough to stick his hand up Sanzo's sleeve! Blimey!

This was a classic and I have printed it off so I can read it again at my leisure and savour the brilliance of it!

Hope you do another chapter - this is great!