Reviews for The Dust of Ages
shnickers chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Nice cliffhanger! I suppose I'm lucky that this story is completed and I don't have to wait for updates. :P

That episode where Claire and Nathan were hanging out in Mexico kind of cemented the fact that they probably won't ever really have a true father-daughter relationship, but be more like friends or uncle-niece. (Ironic.) So I'm glad to see you're taking that route.
jenifaui chapter 15 . 3/10/2012
I love this story. It's the best Peter/Claire fic that I've read. I was just re-reading it for the third time, and I wanted to tell you that you have a lot of talent as a writer. Keep up the good work.
loganator chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
LOL the last chapter made me really emotional. I love your writing style, stuff like this would normally confuse me but you wrote it perfectly :)
User25214 chapter 15 . 5/7/2011
Usually when someone attemps to write a story like this, it gets terribly confusing and messy, however you managed to write it in a very artistic and simple way, which was awesome as I didn't have to stop and think about what was going on every ten seconds :P.

You're a great writer and although this is only the second Paire fic of yours that i've read, I LOVE your work.

Kudos.
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 15 . 3/16/2010
Wow! What a fantastic story! So thorough in everything! Absolutely wonderful _ I really enjoyed staying up late to read it. There were a couple of times that there were typos where there should have been italics (half word ) but otherwise I wouldn't change anything!
CurlyPoof chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
i remember reading this fic a WHILE back & was looking for it again. it's so well written and an interesting twist to the cannon. love it... i'm def favoring this one!
Twylyte chapter 15 . 6/27/2009
Wow...

That's a great story...

And excellent use of time travel there, very, very good.

I really did enjoy this story very much, and would so like to see how THE Peter deals with all the $#!7 coming his way. It would be epic.

Good work!
MelMaggio chapter 15 . 2/24/2009
made me smile all the way (: definetly unique
Commen Sense chapter 15 . 12/10/2008
this was such an amazing story and when you think about it, Claires actions in season one fit PERFECTLY with your story ESPECIALLY the "secretive little smile" I LOVE Peter and Claire and i LOVE this storY! great job with it )
shnickers chapter 15 . 10/14/2008
This was such a beautiful story, and one of the best Heroes Paire ones I've read in a long while. I really loved how you worked in the butterfly effect and the uniqueness of the Paire relationship. I also liked that it was a bit of a mystery-type thing; perhaps not who the father was, but how it came to be. I completely forgot about the whole time/space travel thing.

The fact that there are a million different people if you believe that space is a continuum is so well-used in this story, and I loved the ending line about how Peter was just Peter, not "Past Peter, Right Now Peter or Future Peter." I also did like that you did it from a canon perspective, since obviously one of the draws about Paire is that it's nontraditional, forbidden love. At least for me.

Thank you for so eloquently capturing the chemistry of Peter and Claire from onscreen to in your writing. I enjoyed the story very much and hope to see more from you!
faithfulwriter chapter 15 . 7/30/2008
Great story! I really loved it! I was confused a little bit but it all got cleared up.
Winter Sapphire chapter 15 . 7/26/2008
Wow, this story was amazing! Poignant and well-written, heartbreaking yet heartwarming... I loved it, I really, really loved it.

I wish I could think of something else to say, but I'm afraid I'm pretty much speechless. :)

- WS
Iagus chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
So I'm just rereading this on account of loving this story so very much, and I noticed you left the thingies off an italics thing.

Also, how could you forget (your A/n) about one of, if not the, best paire stories I've ever read?
hUeS -of- h a z e l chapter 15 . 2/17/2008
OHMAWGA. This was amazing. Holy crap. It was so beautiful. I am in love with it. Oh God. My brain has melted from the awesome this fic is made of.
Ignorancex chapter 15 . 2/5/2008
I've just read this from start to finish. I loved it, i was shocked when i saw that you didn't have 100's of reviews becuase the standard of writing is really good their isn't any mistakes at all.