Reviews for All I Really Want
Really liked this story. Couldn't stop reading it, and it gave such great insight into Kim and Shego (and Kimila, too).
Buddy5647 chapter 2 . 5/7
I saw it coming, but a clone? Now they have met already, if you can get this settled, you got my vote. Oo,oo,oo-let Shego finish her evil training, include murder, no clues, no body, then let her go on a date with Ron. Over or under 5 minutes before mayhem, end o ron
Buddy5647 chapter 1 . 5/7
How bout an alert that KP and the buffoon are about to get mushy? Ruined my dinner, had to wait to end of page to finish it cold. How bout some clever but permanent way for me to stop seeing this disgusting scene repeated? I just HATE that guy... Except when he's with Bonnie.
Teletubby2015 chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
this is Teletubby2014 asking your permission to use the cloning idea and name, so may i use the idea?
Black-Tortoise-of-the-North chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
I really like this story and the Christmas special. I do hope that you continue this great storyline with a sequel
Hewhoislost chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Awesome story. Im loving this universe as much as your others.
the green ace of clubs chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Cool ending, ever going to wright any AiRW fics?
Pudding Dragon chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
I liked this story. I was disappointed that the promised sequel has yet to appear. Oh well.
RoosterHawk chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Ignore all the negative reviews, though I could agree slightly when it came to Shego's personality. But I can't fault you there, I can't even write about Shego because I can't get her personality down at all. xD

I am totally going to read more but it's late right now. Just wanted to add in my two-cents. :3
JEGO chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
AWESOME AS ALWAYS
mooseinthemist chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
just so you know, the song originally came from Leonard Cohen. He seems to have close ties to the Wainwright family, seeing as most of of his songs have been covered by them. He is truly a music icon. It is a great song, especially when heard from the master himself. His deep voice carries it in a way that no one else can.
khakfsdukgd chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
Hm this fic kind of creeps me out, lol. I think its the fact that Shego, so adamant against mind control and cloning in the show, decides to brainwash a Kimmie clone so she could have a relationship with it in this fic. You even said it yourself multiple times in this fic Shego is a creepy stalker and practically made a Kim sexdoll! Dude that is MONDO FREAKY OMG! I really had trouble believing the characterizations in this fic. I didn't really like this fic as much as some of ur other ones, don't hit me :p it's just that the idea could've worked but u didn't execute it that well but its an old fic so u prob dont care what I have to say just felt like i had to share mah opinion
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
Well, believe it or not, I’ve actually finished reading this. I’m just not the kind to left things half-assed, and so I decided to go back to this story after some time, even though my first reaction to it wasn’t really positive. And unfortunately, my opinion hasn’t changed so much, so in this review, I am going to praise the good elements of this fic, but I’m also going to be critic. So be ready for both before reading forward.

Well, from the beginning the fic is easily identifiable as yours. Quick pacing of scenes, witty dialogs, frequent spelling mistakes… er… ignore the last one U. But whatever, the dialogs have always been a strong point from you. Sometimes it can get a little bit annoying because it seems as if the characters were turned into “talking heads” (expression referred when there’s dialog, but no description of how the characters say the words, or the moves and gestures they make), HOWEVER, this element seems to have been greatly improved in this one story, which is something good, giving the story more three-dimensionality and not forcing the readers to speculate what small actions the characters might be doing while they are talking. Good so far…

The big problem for me when was things suddenly got REALLY fast and Shego ended up speaking her feelings in the most embarrassing, ridiculous and (sorry for this) implausible scene I’ve ever seen. And honestly having Shego comparing Kim’s mission outfits to point out she’s been checking her out only makes it worse. In this whole part Shego is portrayed lamely as someone who can’t keep her feelings to herself, which honestly speaking, sounds very out of character for her in my opinion. Because she did not just let her feelings escape for a moment. No, she went forward and gave details of it, when the most plausible thing for her would have been laughing it off and play it as joke. I mean, how can you conceivably see her undergoing such humiliation when it’s clear from the very beginning that she has no hope? Specially considering how much Kim was defending Ron.

In short, this was a big “WTF moment” but not of the good ones, and that was just the first one of many, MANY around the entire story. Overall, I really can’t praise the credibility of this fic, because in my opinion that’s where the story fails the most. From Shego’s first humiliation to her making a clone, to Kimila actually believing Shego’s lies which lacked any fundament, to the unreasonable reaction of Kimila upon learning she was a clone, and to Kimila actually RETURNING Shego’s feelings, starting at the end of Chapter 3 where she practically has more reasons for disliking her than even Kim. Honestly, you know I support KiGo and its plausibility, but the working on it in this story is truly lamentable, which is a shame considering you had done an amazing good job in MI, building up the romance of Kim and Shego from practically nothing, but making it a good thing because the feelings grew slowly and that made it believable. A big difference from this story where feelings just seem to pop out from one day to the other.

But well… apart from the lack of credibility in this story, I’d be lying if I said there weren’t parts I didn’t enjoy. Like always, the dialogs are good, entertaining, and bring up interesting aspects of the characters, and while few, some scenes really managed to surprise me a bit. So, while the portrayal and credibility lack a bit, the quality of the scenes themselves are honestly pretty good, even the K/R ones were interesting and, ironically, the most believable ones. The only problem with this is that, while you gave Kim and Ron a really good portrayal, I wouldn’t blame K/R shippers if after reading this might they feel like the KiGo aspect was eclipsing the K/R side of the story.

Now, while Kim and Run surely got a very good portrayal (although not my favourite for pairing preferences, but that’s just biased), I really can’t say the same thing about Kimila, who most of the time seemed like a total OC instead of a clone of Kim. Now, I don’t know what it is with you that sometimes it seems that clones are the answer for everything in your mind, but so far none of your cases seems to have haven a realistic reaction upon learning of their nature. Ren’s reaction lacked intensity, and while Kimila’s did have that, the way she acted upon learning the true was still not credible. But apart from that, her “resolution” for being evil was… well, another not good WTF, since it practically lacked any solid base, and the reasons Kimila gave to Kim were very trivial for something that should be such a big decision, and on top of that, they sounded like anything but nothing that Kim Possible would actually say. That’s what I mean by Kimila not appearing to be a clone of Kim. Even if she “predicts” her sometimes, it doesn’t help. Besides, she ends up surprised over things like Kim hugging her at the end, which kills the previous connection.

I don’t wanna make it all seem bad, because overall, the concept of the story is original and it introduced new and interesting scenarios such as a Kim that becomes part of Drakken’s Evil Family, which is an aspect I think you should exploit more in following episodes of this series. Those circumstances you added made the story a lot richer.

The problem is that nearly everything around this story seems like something that was built over a very good concept and idea but with a poor execution. I’m not sure either of how could this have been carried out better, then I guess, I don’t see this as a direction I would take.

Overall, it’s not really a bad fic, heck, I doubt its even close to that, but it really doesn’t live up to the potential of your other stories. I can say I’ve enjoyed plenty of the readers and that this fic has its good moments, but seeing it as a whole picture… well, it kinda has a bad composition, but I don’t think there’s much point in getting further into details (though you can always ask me if, by any chance, you want me to be more critic). So I would recommend you to pay more attention to these elements from now on.

So… I hope you can appreciate this critic review in a way. Talk me if you want later. For now, I got some other fic to read and review.

Goodbye and best wishes. _
Love Robin chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
::waves::

Hi! Moi again! I bit the bullet and registered...

As usual I love your characterizations, tho personally I thought "Kimila" a bit on the cheesy side...

What I think would have been even more powerful a concept is that instead of Shego making her own clone, had both Kim and the backstory of her fall from grace been *real*... an exploration into Kim following in Shego's steps would certainly draw them together in a way Kim never expected.

I'd have, and maybe will if you'd like to grant me permissions to use some of your concepts, have Kim's fall myabe include some fo the lesser known canon villians... one-shots maybe like Adrena Lynn... perhaps actually a victim of her own extreme stunts ending up with every bone busted but alive... something that Kim's rep would have survived tarnishing outcries, but the clincher involving maybe Frugal Lucre dying... the public opinion being hat as he was a "discount" villian not worthy of what appeared to be wither her visciousness or indifference would have been the final nail in her reputational coffin and calling for her arrest.

I might even have her willing to stand trial but after a parade of (incarcerated) foes seeking deals testifying against her, the proscecution deciding to try her as an adult (her 18th bday only months away), she over reacts at something in jail, a riot ensues, and a break out occures in swhich she is given credit by escaping foes and authorities alike.

Striped of her former rides to help, friends distancing themselves, I can see her headign to Shego, who had already professed her feelings and undying love. Shoot, I'd add s scene where Shego aids in her escape, arm outstretched for Kim to grab and saying "come with me if you want to live".

I'd have all the above as a flash back, starting the story as you had Kimila waking... Kim then finds out enough from TV or another source unlocking the above flood of memories.

I'd have Ron determined to bring her back in from the cold "for her own good", stepping up to the role she left voided, probably with Bonnie as his sidekick adding salt to the wound.

An exploration of the Real Kim's fall from grace and decent into evil would be all the more powerful. OOh... I Even got a great title assuming it hasn't alerady been taken...

Love Robin
Gonzo250 chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
I can't really say much other than this story is made of win and epic! Really enjoyed reading it. Cheers!