Reviews for All I Really Want
Buddy5647 chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
Well, all in all, a fine fine job. Pleased with all, even the ending. I pester writers of all the Kigo stories I read about killing off Ron, but realized it's not so much Ron that disgusts me, it's Kim getting all mushy and gooey over the buffoon. And her most common reason for being with him? "We've known each other forever. You wrote her so disgustingly mushy with that thing that I will probably stop pestering the authors, because it's canon in any universe, isn't it? And I have realized from reading RonBon stories that Ron don't need to be killed off, it's KRon that must die. I thank you and many now and future authors thank you cause I'm gonna quit pestering them
Buddy5647 chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
I'm ready for the big DRAMA, let's have an unforgettable ending...in which Ron dies.
Buddy5647 chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
Well, if kimi gonna stop working, let one of her last actions be to kill Ron and frame GJ, leaving Kim a reason to take her place in the Drakan organization.
Buddy5647 chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
This is a good chapter. Well, except for the buffoon&other goody goody disgusting mush. Hey, kill him off, then Shego, kimila and Kim can start their own organization and either really take over the world or save the hell out of it. They could even keep the mad scientist, just not let him make any plans, just machines. Personal relations? Hey, not a clue. Kim/Kimila could be either incest or masturbation. K,k and s would be a wild threesome.
SixPerfections chapter 6 . 9/23/2015
Fuck. That was awesome. Thanks for that. Kimila best KP OC EvA.
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Heh, I really loved that Kim/Kimila interaction. Lovet his OC Kim you have here. Just... wow.

That about sums it up really.
SixPerfections chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
Damn. Pretty brilliant. Kim always was kind of a forgiving person overall no? So clone-Kim, yeah I can see it. Kimila haha well, interesting name. Shego baring her soul to Clone-Kim like that, man I was feeling uncomfortable by association... that could have ended so badly for her. Took a lot of courage. Really enjoyed this chapter. Hell the story could have almost ended here and been great, and its only halfway done. Wonder what else you have in store for us?X)
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
Haha well aside from the big glaring apparent plot hole of Clone-Kim not checking out the "you're now a wanted criminal" story for herself to see if its true... this is so messed up in the most awesome way possible. Man, the clone idea is a GREAT one... SO many possibilities.

I'm almost inspired now to write a story like that using the same plot device... cloning a "hero" or something with all their memories... and then having them have to deal with the fact they are a clone. Could do for some amazing character development of some favorite characters. Just... wow. I'm sure its been done before somewhere but I've never encountered it in fanfiction. Fan-friking tastic.

I honestly have no idea what Shego was thinking, obviously she wasn't lol but I'm not taking this story TOO seriously. Like, of COURSE the real/original KP would show up, she ALWAYS does when you steal something! Hahaha. My God, Shego, here's your signXD!

Just lovely. Write on.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
Really liked this story. Couldn't stop reading it, and it gave such great insight into Kim and Shego (and Kimila, too).
Buddy5647 chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
I saw it coming, but a clone? Now they have met already, if you can get this settled, you got my vote. Oo,oo,oo-let Shego finish her evil training, include murder, no clues, no body, then let her go on a date with Ron. Over or under 5 minutes before mayhem, end o ron
Buddy5647 chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
How bout an alert that KP and the buffoon are about to get mushy? Ruined my dinner, had to wait to end of page to finish it cold. How bout some clever but permanent way for me to stop seeing this disgusting scene repeated? I just HATE that guy... Except when he's with Bonnie.
Teletubby2015 chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
this is Teletubby2014 asking your permission to use the cloning idea and name, so may i use the idea?
Black-Tortoise-of-the-North chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
I really like this story and the Christmas special. I do hope that you continue this great storyline with a sequel
Hewhoislost chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Awesome story. Im loving this universe as much as your others.
the green ace of clubs chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Cool ending, ever going to wright any AiRW fics?