Reviews for Guilty Pleasures
My favorite is chapter 2
xxIn.the.darkxx chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Hot, sexy, wild ! I LOVE it ! ,x
roxysmutlover chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
I want you back most definitely. I am sorry that I am a few years too late to tell you that but hopefully you'll receive this review.

Please come back and write.
Is This Happiness chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
Tho i realize you posted this note, like a year and a half ago, i love these stories, and like if you still get your reviews via email, you shud definitely come back to fanfic.
MadMaddie2 chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
I don't know if you quit or what, but if you did, you are a really good writer! Way better than I am! And 1 reason to keep writing... You love it! It's your passion! And even if you can't work on it 24/7, people still love it. And there are plenty of other stories to stay caught up on. I find it hard if all of my fave stories are updating at the same time. So please stay!
Sarah Clapham chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
I am really enjoying this please post another chapter up soon because the suspence is killing me and i want to know what is going to happen between Troy and Gabriella
mz.singer2binthafuture chapter 5 . 3/4/2009
omg please continue writing i love troypays and ther arent many so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE
flippy115 chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
please keep writing ur story's ] x
Rose chapter 5 . 12/8/2008
I think you should totally keep writing these! You are one of my FAVORITE writers on here! So, please keep it up!
thunder sister chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
Ah. I'm sorry! I'm barely new to the Troypay fandom and I come in and find so many people not updating anymore! There is a reason to update! There is!
sydney chapter 5 . 10/13/2008
im still a fan! and i think you should keep writing but if u decide not to thts ok ,ill still support you ) pm me at troypayistheway or e-mail me!
Breana R chapter 5 . 10/7/2008
I can completely feel you on how you haven't been here in a long time becuase I, myself, haven't been here either.

But I do know that every time I do come back, I always read your stories. Over and over again.

So I would like it if you continute to write your stories becuase I really do enjoy them.
RiA.AnD.RaNdY chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
I still LOVE your story's!CONTINUE PLEAZ!
xFlawless chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
YES! Plz keep updating! I really love all your stories!