Reviews for Assumptions
YeahI'mWeirdAndILoveIt chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
So funny!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
...This is undoubtedly one of the greatest achievements, one of the most legendary creations, and one of the most hilarious fan fictions in the history of mankind.
Basched chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Okay...that was just hi-larious! :)

Not that Basch could EVER be gay! He swears lovely. They all do.

Excellent work! :)
laila chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
lols, so cute n funny.. especially the rikku part..
persephonevii chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Go Nono! They seriously should of had a Moogle in the party, they rock! Your fic was LMAO, it's kind of sad they spend all that time bitching about each other being gay and whorish, whilst some Moogle does all the hard work. Even sadder is the fact that the entire population of Rabanastre paid zero attention to the crazy battle happening right outside of their gates, just to pay attention to six losers throw insults at each other. LMAO at Vaan's meltdown too.
A Shining Armour chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Again, nicely done! LOL, I agree, I liked this one even more than its companion. Loved Basch's angsty/jealous/vulgar explosion. I thought Balthier was hilarious, especially... he's supposed to be a *lady* charmer! He can't be *gay*! ;)

Pity everyone gets so insulted so fast, hmm?

I think I'll go read the sequel now. :)

~Lucky
crazygunbladergirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
i guess i should have read these in order... oh well, still very funny! go vaan's stupidity! i was always wondering about ashe's skirt... like, you would expect it to flap up when it's all windy out, but it never does (not that i would like to see that... .
RenegadeZabuzaMomochi chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Gays and prostitutes. Never saw this one coming. This is good.
Amitabho Chattopadhyay chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Lmao.

Much love to you...

And your story.
howdoideletemyaccounthere chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Very ooc, but very funny. There were a few typos here and there, but nothing a quick revison can't fix. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this fic, and I completley agree with your take on the character's clothing. Squaresoft, and now Squeenix, have been creating progessively more outlandish character designs since FFVI. So, good work and I hope to see more in the future!
penguin knight chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
This fic was great. Hillarious. and I half agree with you. I thought through the whole game that all the girls were prostitutes (even the npcs, honestly, outside of Archadia, all the girls in the game looked like whores).

This fic was hillarious (Actually, I saw the thing about Vaan not knowing about menstruation coming, but it was still hillarious!)

Please, write how Nono defeated Vayne! And how he was ugly (I guess it has to do with the manufactured nephicite, it did make him look freakish)!
Mad Mary Kidd chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Haha! I actually laughed out loud at this! I never thought about it, but the guys do look a bit gay... and the girls do look a bit like prostitutes...

And I have to agree, I think Vaan probably is utterly clueless when it comes to menstruation. Bless him.

~MMK