Reviews for Pranksters of Two Generations
q.thews chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Nice, i really liked how you put there the animagus thing, i've read many "the Twins discover who the Marauders were" but i can't remember one going into the reason for the transformations. That remind us that they are nice people under the prankster mask )that is not considering Wormtail, obviously, even if one has to wonder about when he went down the bad road...)
Thank you for sharing.
Christina salvatore chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I can totally imagine this.
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I love this! Do wonder if something like this ever happened in parts of the fifth book that were left on the cutting floor.
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This was great, I loved it.:)
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
very very funny
Commander Ael chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I wants more of this.
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Ohmigawd, I looooooove this story. -sorry, please excuse my fangirlness.

Anyway, it's very amusing and awesome and I adore it. I can't say much else, but it's just /brilliant/.
REMUSLOVER221 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
well done you got remus soooo right i love him
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
that was very good
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
LOL! That was so cute! Haha, loved how Fred said they'd found something a little more interesting around there other than Harry. Anyway, such a cute fanfic! XD
AliceIsLost chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I've read a lot of these stories but I never get tired of them. I agree Oldman and Thewis are NOT how I pictured Remus and Sirius at all. Great job! I love the Twins and the Marauders!
TwistedLime chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Ha, ha, ha! Loved it all, going on my favs.
RJLupinFan chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Nice one!
Inhuman8 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Awesome! I love the concept of Fred and George finding out who their idols really are! And you portrayed it perfectly!
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Good! Like the idea of Remus being the brain behind the pranks!